Todays XBox 360 Dashboard Update Release Schedule

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I believe that it cannot be checked manually, it will pop up when you log onto your xbox, i may be wrong, but thats the way it has always happened for me. Hope thats of help, if im wrong someone will tell you. lol

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You'll automatically get booted from XBox Live (if you are signed in) whether you like it or not, then prompted that there is a system update available. :)

I'm predicting 3.10 PM for the UK, it always seem to take 10 mins after the scheduled release time. :D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Well... this is gonna be a pretty awesome day! I get my Titan today and the XBL update. Only negative about today is the fact that I close tonight and if it's busy at work, I won't even get to play with my baby (Titan or XBOX) too much until I get home.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh you spoiled thing duvi, a Titan. Green with envy now. :D

Hope it turns up OK. :)
Aww... if I remember, I'll take a picture and/or video of the unboxing for you. You can pretend you're unboxing your very own.

Will you be getting the Titan as well?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL thank you duvi, very thoughful, yes saving my pennies frantically to buy it as 3 don't have it. At least that means I can use my upgrade for a new WP later on if they get one. (Nokia?) :)

Cheapest I can find it is ?440 (Carphone Warehouse) $687 of those funny yankee dollar thangs. :D

(Not wishing to use ebay for this purchase LOL)

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes please but unboxing photos up!! I would love to see the badboy!
I can't upgrade my phone until 2013 so I won't be getting the titan! See whats about when I upgrade I guess

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Tell me about it 1jaxstate1, I know someone not too far away, who is just the same. :D
s_waiting_10.gif

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Selfishly, I am somewhat pleased that there's been a delay. I got up this morning and fired up my 360 to play (as I do every morning) and was hoping for the update. No update.

I had to go to work. Damn!

At least I haven't been sitting here all day wanting to play around with the new interface. No one else can either (except for the Beta members)...

I get done with work in 90 minutes. Hopefully by the time I get home?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb