12-12-2011 03:24 AM
140 123 ...
tools
    Just incase you're curious as to what time it's released in your country.

Event Time Announcer

Enjoy exploring when it arrives for you. :)
    ninjaap likes this.
    12-06-2011 01:08 AM
    Hmmmm... I don't see Las Vegas. Im just going to assume its the same as Los Angeles time. :)
    12-06-2011 01:17 AM
    No, i think i read somewhere that it was being released everywhere, apart from Las Vegas ninjaap. :D
    12-06-2011 01:23 AM
    No. i think i read somewhere that it was being released everywhere, apart from Las Vegas ninjaap. :D
    Curses!!! Im going to bring my Xbox into a Starbucks, next town over, and access their WiFi for the update!
    12-06-2011 01:28 AM
    Yeah that'll sort their evil plans out ninjaap. No fooling you! :D
    12-06-2011 01:29 AM
    Im smarter than the average (wee)bear! :P
    Last edited by ninjaap; 12-06-2011 at 01:39 AM.
    11B1P likes this.
    12-06-2011 01:33 AM
    LOL I'm sure you are. :D
    12-06-2011 01:34 AM
    Lol @ you two. I can't wait for the update myself, even thought i already have it :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    12-06-2011 02:12 AM
    Lol @ you two. I can't wait for the update myself, even thought i already have it :)
    Well that makes a lot of sense duvi. (Scratches head) ;)

Me too, I just love updating things, even when they don't need it. :D
    12-06-2011 02:16 AM
    I have been in the Beta testing of the dashboard and it is so damn nice to finally see some integration of the metro interface on the Xbox, I actually love it! It has been such a pain in the *** not being able to tweet, or blog about it!!
    I can tell you that it is incredible, so much nicer than the old one!!
    12-06-2011 02:35 AM
    Why can't you tweet or blog about it. I'm in the beta and I don't remember seeing anything about not tweeting/blogging.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    12-06-2011 03:30 AM
    It was written in that we couldn't post pictures or blog about it. At least I thought we couldn't!!
    Have I wasted all this time!!
    12-06-2011 03:33 AM
    This was in their T&C 1jaxstate1...

'IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please don’t disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:

◦ DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
    ◦ DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
    ◦ DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
    ◦ DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.'

Dunno if anyone bothered with it though. :)

Well, SilverCha0s did because he was a good boy. :D
    SilverCha0s likes this.
    12-06-2011 03:33 AM
    This is from the private FAQ sections of the beta section

Q: Can we show this to our friends or anyone other than immediate family?
    A: While we appreciate your enthusiasm, this is not recommended from the Preview program management perspective as you are accountable for all actions and communications resulting from exposure of your External Preview materials to a broader audience and ultimately you are the one that has signed and agreed to the program terms of use and can be held accountable
    12-06-2011 03:34 AM
    This was in their T&C 1jaxstate1...

'IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please dont disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:

◦ DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
    ◦ DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
    ◦ DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
    ◦ DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.'

Dunno if anyone bothered with it though. :)

Well SilverCha0s did because he was a good boy. :D

Lol, Well I don't want to get my console blocked on Xbox live, and I don't wanna be banned or anything!!
    I live on my Xbox!
    12-06-2011 03:35 AM
    Oh lol. I guess I skipped that part. But I did tell people it was coming for everyone soon. For better or worse. They put style of function but I guess ill get use to it in a month or so. Regardless, the app that's coming will make things that much better.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    12-06-2011 03:54 AM
    Yeah, the wp app thats coming will be awesome, do we know when thats arriving? the companion app
    12-06-2011 03:57 AM
    Yeah, the wp app thats coming will be awesome, do we know when thats arriving? the companion app
    It's arriving today but at what time is anyones guess.

(It's not there yet, I just looked for the 67th time) :D
    12-06-2011 03:59 AM
    Grrrr, damn not having an exact time. Im more excited for the companion app than I am about the dashboard. But I have had the dashboard for a while now. OOOOOO Exciting times!
    12-06-2011 04:05 AM
    Sorry for the noob question, but how do I check and see if the update is available? What if I'm using the system? Popup? I can manually check for updates, right?

Thanks
    12-06-2011 07:54 AM
    I believe that it cannot be checked manually, it will pop up when you log onto your xbox, i may be wrong, but thats the way it has always happened for me. Hope thats of help, if im wrong someone will tell you. lol
    11B1P likes this.
    12-06-2011 07:59 AM
    You'll automatically get booted from XBox Live (if you are signed in) whether you like it or not, then prompted that there is a system update available. :)

I'm predicting 3.10 PM for the UK, it always seem to take 10 mins after the scheduled release time. :D
    11B1P likes this.
    12-06-2011 08:01 AM
    The update has now apparently been delayed slightly, so it' won't be at the previously published times. :(
    12-06-2011 08:37 AM
    Thats a shame, Hopefully tonight!
    12-06-2011 08:41 AM
    Well... this is gonna be a pretty awesome day! I get my Titan today and the XBL update. Only negative about today is the fact that I close tonight and if it's busy at work, I won't even get to play with my baby (Titan or XBOX) too much until I get home.
    12-06-2011 08:45 AM
140 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD