Just thought I'd add a section so the UK and US app discussion threads are seperate, as i'm sure you know, we both get different apps.

Feel free to jump in and say what you think of the US Apps as they arrive. :)
    12-12-2011 03:42 AM
    I have dailymotion syfy epix youtube netflix espn and a ufc one that surprised me. I like the youtube app it's just kind of slow when trying to find certain videos.
    12-12-2011 08:08 AM
    It's not too bad for a first version 5tephen, (YouTube) i'm sure they'll soon improve with each updated release. :)
    12-12-2011 08:29 AM
    It's not too bad for a first version 5tephen, (YouTube) i'm sure they'll soon improve with each updated release. :)
    Very true. I'm glad there at least is one now. My blu ray player has had YouTube since I got it.
    12-12-2011 01:04 PM
    Yes same here, TV, BluRay and Satellite Reciever all have YouTube built in. Better late than never. :)
    12-12-2011 01:08 PM
    TMZ and MSNBC popped up today. Tried out TMZ. Not too shabby. Not much of a fan of news channels though so I didn't download MSNBC. Also gave me the option to download Verizon Fios but being that I don't have Verizon, that would have been pointless.
    12-13-2011 09:54 PM
    I'm guessing the beta testers also have channels that may not be out... I've had the TMZ and MSNBC for at least 1-2 days now.

I installed the FiOS app and it knew what package I had... I'm unable to go on HBO or Cinemax, yet I never logged in for it to know.
    12-13-2011 10:37 PM
    Vudu HD Movies just popped up.
    12-18-2011 12:27 AM
    Vudu HD Movies just popped up.
    Yeah I haven't been online in a week and just turned on the Xbox to see Vudu up there as well. Checking now for anything else.
    12-22-2011 05:50 PM
    Also have the Today show app
    12-22-2011 06:02 PM
    So there's been problems with the UFC app. They were giving away tonights PPV for free but only to a few thousand people if they logged on at the right time. Then the app went down tonight, for a while. I don't know if they brought it back up again yet though.
    12-30-2011 10:11 PM
    They finally got the fight aired, then it crashed midway through the Diaz/Cerrone fight :-/ No complaining BC it was free, but if it is gonna crash every fight, I am so not purchasing through Xbox next time. Anyone know if this was the first time they offered fights via Xbox?
    12-31-2011 07:19 AM
    They finally got the fight aired, then it crashed midway through the Diaz/Cerrone fight :-/ No complaining BC it was free, but if it is gonna crash every fight, I am so not purchasing through Xbox next time. Anyone know if this was the first time they offered fights via Xbox?
    As far as I could tell, yes, it was the first time. I know they showed the 140 replay for free. But yeah, I couldn't see myself paying for a UFC ppv anyways.
    12-31-2011 03:11 PM
    Facebook is a little hard to use without a keyboard or mouse

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    12-31-2011 03:18 PM
    Facebook is a little hard to use without a keyboard or mouse

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    I bought the chat pad for typing purposes... too bad i've only used the fb app once and the twitter app 2 or 3 times.
    01-02-2012 06:39 PM
    I bought the chat pad for typing purposes... too bad i've only used the fb app once and the twitter app 2 or 3 times.
    I just ordered it, I wish I had it for the initial set up, typing in all these usernames and passwords.

any way to use the WP7 keyboard with the companion app to type in?
    01-03-2012 11:30 AM
    I just ordered it, I wish I had it for the initial set up, typing in all these usernames and passwords.

any way to use the WP7 keyboard with the companion app to type in?
    Not that I know of... Haven't even downloaded it after switching my Titan out for the Focus S.

I did all my signing up on the PC though.
    01-03-2012 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD