Help! What to play next...

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
In reality, the situation isn't as dire as the exclamation in the thread title suggests. I just wrapped up Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD and am having some difficulty deciding what to play next. Out of the following games I have immediate access to, which would you play?

Dead Island
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Fable III
Psychonauts (Steam)
The Witcher (Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever

I'm also working through Battlefield 3/Portal 2/Dark Souls/Outland/Super Mario 3D Land when they suit my mood. Obviously, I buy too many games... ;)

SebasCvdB

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
In reality, the situation isn't as dire as the exclamation in the thread title suggests. I just wrapped up Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD and am having some difficulty deciding what to play next. Out of the following games I have immediate access to, which would you play?

Dead Island
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Fable III
Psychonauts (Steam)
The Witcher (Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever

I'm also working through Battlefield 3/Portal 2/Dark Souls/Outland/Super Mario 3D Land when they suit my mood. Obviously, I buy too many games... ;)

Portal 2 than Some legend of zelda (Can't go wrong with Zelda) and than some MGS2... leave duke nukem forever!

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I started working on the first Mass Effect a few months ago but stopped. I'm thinking about starting it up again, continuing onto Mass Effect 2, and leading up to #3.

I never played the first Uncharted, but I have Uncharted 2 about half-finished. It's about time I polish that one off, before Uncharted 3.

SebasCvdB

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I started working on the first Mass Effect a few months ago but stopped. I'm thinking about starting it up again, continuing onto Mass Effect 2, and leading up to #3.

I never played the first Uncharted, but I have Uncharted 2 about half-finished. It's about time I polish that one off, before Uncharted 3.

I have the same problem with Mass Effect... started it, played a bit and than tossed it too the side...

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site

I would highly recommend the Mass Effect series although the first is much buggier than the sequel. Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games this gen - really looking forward to the third.

I've also played through the Uncharted series. Can't say I'd really play any of them more than once but they're enjoyable.

mYth

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
My Order:
Skyward Sword
Dead Island
Fable III
The Witcher

I have never played the others, or any in the franchise so yeah.

seriousdave

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Uncharted shouldn't be missed. Mass Effect was fabulous, didn't play 2 yet. Dead Island was really good if you can give the graphics and bugs some wiggle room. Just bought Saints Row 3.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I just bought Mass Effect 2 at Target for $19.99. It pretty much ruined my finals, lol. I would highly recommend it. I am on disc 2 and I don't see any end in sight. It provides tons of customization without becoming mundane.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo