In reality, the situation isn't as dire as the exclamation in the thread title suggests. I just wrapped up Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD and am having some difficulty deciding what to play next. Out of the following games I have immediate access to, which would you play?

Dead Island
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Metal Gear Solid 3
    The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
    Fable III
    Psychonauts (Steam)
    The Witcher (Steam)
    Duke Nukem Forever

I'm also working through Battlefield 3/Portal 2/Dark Souls/Outland/Super Mario 3D Land when they suit my mood. Obviously, I buy too many games... ;)
    12-14-2011 11:09 AM
    In reality, the situation isn't as dire as the exclamation in the thread title suggests. I just wrapped up Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD and am having some difficulty deciding what to play next. Out of the following games I have immediate access to, which would you play?

Dead Island
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Metal Gear Solid 3
    The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
    Fable III
    Psychonauts (Steam)
    The Witcher (Steam)
    Duke Nukem Forever

I'm also working through Battlefield 3/Portal 2/Dark Souls/Outland/Super Mario 3D Land when they suit my mood. Obviously, I buy too many games... ;)
    Portal 2 than Some legend of zelda (Can't go wrong with Zelda) and than some MGS2... leave duke nukem forever!
    12-14-2011 06:08 PM
    I started working on the first Mass Effect a few months ago but stopped. I'm thinking about starting it up again, continuing onto Mass Effect 2, and leading up to #3.

I never played the first Uncharted, but I have Uncharted 2 about half-finished. It's about time I polish that one off, before Uncharted 3.
    12-14-2011 06:31 PM
    I started working on the first Mass Effect a few months ago but stopped. I'm thinking about starting it up again, continuing onto Mass Effect 2, and leading up to #3.

I never played the first Uncharted, but I have Uncharted 2 about half-finished. It's about time I polish that one off, before Uncharted 3.
    I have the same problem with Mass Effect... started it, played a bit and than tossed it too the side...
    12-14-2011 08:02 PM

I would highly recommend the Mass Effect series although the first is much buggier than the sequel. Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games this gen - really looking forward to the third.

I've also played through the Uncharted series. Can't say I'd really play any of them more than once but they're enjoyable.
    12-15-2011 09:57 AM
    My Order:
    Skyward Sword
    Dead Island
    Fable III
    The Witcher

I have never played the others, or any in the franchise so yeah.
    12-16-2011 07:51 PM
    Uncharted shouldn't be missed. Mass Effect was fabulous, didn't play 2 yet. Dead Island was really good if you can give the graphics and bugs some wiggle room. Just bought Saints Row 3.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    12-16-2011 08:05 PM
    I just bought Mass Effect 2 at Target for $19.99. It pretty much ruined my finals, lol. I would highly recommend it. I am on disc 2 and I don't see any end in sight. It provides tons of customization without becoming mundane.
    12-16-2011 09:01 PM
    Zelda, hands down.
    12-16-2011 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD