Xbox Fall dashboarx 2012 beta

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not I. Was busy all day long. From 6am until 1am the next day. Didn't get a chance to check the blogs and saw it ended already.

I hope those that were in the last one are still in the next one.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I'm in, got the update this morning, apart from that all participants aren't allowed to mention anything about the update, that includes features and experience. So basically participants are only allowed to talk about the update only in the xbox forum for fall 2012 beta update regarding bugs and flaws, despite the full-on article posted today (way to break NDA, you must be so proud anon generously leaking those images).

Jake_M

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I'm in, got the update this morning, apart from that all participants aren't allowed to mention anything about the update, that includes features and experience. So basically participants are only allowed to talk about the update only in the xbox forum for fall 2012 beta update regarding bugs and flaws, despite the full-on article posted today (way to break NDA, you must be so proud anon generously leaking those images).

i mean they posted all the features at E3...

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i mean they posted all the features at E3...

Yes but it clearly stated in the beta agreement that participants are not allowed to post images to the mass media. The E3 thing, they announced the features but they were Microsoft themselves. There are more than IE and smartglass in the beta.

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes but it clearly stated in the beta agreement that participants are not allowed to post images to the mass media. The E3 thing, they announced the features but they were Microsoft themselves. There are more than IE and smartglass in the beta.

Yep I've seen direct feed screenshots posted. And people talking about it I a few places. Neowin had impressions io but they took it down. A few bigger sites still have their articles up as well.

Enjoying it so far and it really is a whole lot better Fha. The current t one from a UI perspective.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs