Anyone else in?
    07-27-2012 07:10 PM
    Not I. Was busy all day long. From 6am until 1am the next day. Didn't get a chance to check the blogs and saw it ended already.

I hope those that were in the last one are still in the next one.
    07-27-2012 11:21 PM
    Yup, I'm in, got the update this morning, apart from that all participants aren't allowed to mention anything about the update, that includes features and experience. So basically participants are only allowed to talk about the update only in the xbox forum for fall 2012 beta update regarding bugs and flaws, despite the full-on article posted today (way to break NDA, you must be so proud anon generously leaking those images).
    07-28-2012 02:32 AM
    Yup, I'm in, got the update this morning, apart from that all participants aren't allowed to mention anything about the update, that includes features and experience. So basically participants are only allowed to talk about the update only in the xbox forum for fall 2012 beta update regarding bugs and flaws, despite the full-on article posted today (way to break NDA, you must be so proud anon generously leaking those images).
    i mean they posted all the features at E3...
    07-28-2012 03:39 AM
    i mean they posted all the features at E3...
    Yes but it clearly stated in the beta agreement that participants are not allowed to post images to the mass media. The E3 thing, they announced the features but they were Microsoft themselves. There are more than IE and smartglass in the beta.
    07-28-2012 04:09 AM
    Yes but it clearly stated in the beta agreement that participants are not allowed to post images to the mass media. The E3 thing, they announced the features but they were Microsoft themselves. There are more than IE and smartglass in the beta.
    Yep I've seen direct feed screenshots posted. And people talking about it I a few places. Neowin had impressions io but they took it down. A few bigger sites still have their articles up as well.

Enjoying it so far and it really is a whole lot better Fha. The current t one from a UI perspective.
    07-28-2012 02:56 PM
    IE for xbox is awesome... Now I just need outlook and I would leave my xbox running all day. lol.
    Arcticwolf likes this.
    07-31-2012 08:58 AM
    I'm in and so far it's pretty cool. I agree that IE on the Xbox is pretty slick.
    07-31-2012 01:11 PM
    IE for xbox is awesome... Now I just need outlook and I would leave my xbox running all day. lol.
    Yes I am surprised at how smooth IE runs on 360. I use it almost everyday.
    08-15-2012 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD