Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone waiting on line to get it tonight? I'm not waiting on line, but I noticed the lines weren't as long. My friend passed by and said the line was 1/4 shorter from when we passed by, on his way way. This was 10 minutes in to pre-order. So I'll probably go pick it up when I go back a 7-eleven run. If it's barely, I'll be on tonight.

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
just picked it up

won a t-shirt too.

probably gonna play it later tonight. if i wasn't so pre-occupied waiting for my 8x (im on verizon fml), i'd probably be on that game like donkey kong

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
won a t-shirt too.

probably gonna play it later tonight. if i wasn't so pre-occupied waiting for my 8x (im on verizon fml), i'd probably be on that game like donkey kong
Haha! Too funny. I got my 920, so I'm happy. In fact, I got it earlier today.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I ordered two copies through Amazon today, one for my nephew (X-Mas present) and one for my self. But I won't be getting it till next week. With all the other stuff I ordered 1 or 2 day shipping was too much. lol

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Duvi has lost a match since MW2! I got it and haven't unwrapped it yet. Had to wait until Friday just in case I love it and want to pull an all nighter.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Duvi has lost a match since MW2! I got it and haven't unwrapped it yet. Had to wait until Friday just in case I love it and want to pull an all nighter.

Lol. I got it, but been using the 2nd copy I had. Thought I was gonna sell my prestige care package edition, but it's not going for much and I want my Nuketown 2012 Zombies map!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting slaughtered. Not knowing the maps is a killer! The best I've done ws 10-8. Getting alot of 5-15 games. I'm about even on W/L

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting slaughtered. Not knowing the maps is a killer! The best I've done ws 10-8. Getting alot of 5-15 games. I'm about even on W/L

I had a 9.00 ratio that dwindled down to 2.00 because of me getting put in to games that have started already. I gotta start partying up like I did in mw3.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I wont get a copy till I get black ops 1.

no need if you're into multiplayer. They are nothing alike. For singleplayer, it follows a storyline, but game play is different as well. For example, you can make your own custom loudout for singleplayer.

Raylz

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
no need if you're into multiplayer. They are nothing alike. For singleplayer, it follows a storyline, but game play is different as well. For example, you can make your own custom loudout for singleplayer.
oh thanks but it sounds nice and all l like to play the games in order if possible so i can know what happened before the current game like modern warfare for example.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
oh thanks but it sounds nice and all l like to play the games in order if possible so i can know what happened before the current game like modern warfare for example.

I'm pretty much multiplayer-only. I usually have my nephew or a friend play and beat it for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro