Tomb Raider

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Ive been playing Tomb Raider for about two hours and all I can say is, go now to your closest dealer and buy it.
It is just so epic. It feels like the first time I played Half Life, GTA3, Super Mario Brothers 2 or Far Cry 3. I already know Im going to be sad when its over.

Any body else playing, loving or hating?

Last edited:

Juzz Tianz

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I am definitely going to play it on PC, but later after I finish some of my college homeworks. Huge fan of Tomb Raider series, especially the beautiful Lara (in PC) :D

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely going to play it on PC, but later after I finish some of my college homeworks. Huge fan of Tomb Raider series, especially the beautiful Lara (in PC) :D

the "new" Lara is pretty, pretty,,, pretty hot.
And the game is beyond epic. Played for another couple of hours yesterday and I loved it.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Playd for 40 mins, seemed a bit boring... And very very arcadish.

We cant like everything :)
I thought Far Cry 3 would be the best game this winter but now Im leaning towards Tomb Raider. I think maybe because Assassins Creed 3 was a big disappointment for me, this is more like the game I thought that would be.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not tried it, but it is on my radar. Got some more Portal 2 to do. Then Mirrors' Edge, as recommended. Also a friend lent me Far Cry 3. Been so busy lately picking up a new game is tricky. I ended up just playing a little COD multiplayer and a little bit of campaign. I may even go back to Battlefield BC 2, miss Harvest Day.

Still hoping to take a look at Borderlands 2.

So many games, so little time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre