Your most satisfying achievement

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, after finally getting an achievement I've been wanting for ages, I want to know, what achievement has given you the most satisfaction in earning?

For me, it's "The Legend of 117" - Complete the Halo 4 campaign (every mission) on Legendary difficulty. Every one of the 70 Gamerscore I got for it, is worth it.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Would I be crucified if I said I couldn't care less about Xbox Achievements? i feel like I might get tomatoes or something thrown at me...

BTW, like the fortune cookie comment in your signature!

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I worked hard for plenty of them, but i don't remember that specific one. I was happy when i got all the achieves in full house poker. They are addicting.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Foroplex Beta

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
If I could finish Halo on legendary that would be mine for sure haha but I haven't.
So I would have to say survived all 50 horde waves on nowhere for Gears of War 2.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I got to say that my most satisfying achievements I unlocked are the Halo on Xbox achievements. They come up infrequently and takes a bit of luck, so it makes me happy :p

Sent from my GDR2'd Lumia 822

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
It would be "Orb Hunter" in Crackdown. Get all 300 secret orbs. I had 1 left! I gave up for months. It was the only achievement keeping me from 1250gs (100%). I hopped back on one day and was just cruising around looking and there it was! Although it is sad to complete a good game like that. The replay value tanks when I get all gamer points.

I just got a very satisfying achievement recently. It was on Earth Defense Force 2017: Insect Armageddon. The achievement was one of those lottery style achievements, it's not skill based. It was "Scavenger" - Collect all weapons. Weapons are only dropped by Elite bosses and more often than not you pick up one you already had. I had to play on Inferno difficulty (hardest) for hours re-doing the same level over and over again. It was suck.

The one achievement that got away? "War Hero" on History Channel: Civil War. Beat the game on Hard with both Union and Confederate. It was hard enough on Medium! I just might pick that game up once more.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a x box but my one was getting 3 star in all angry birds original. Woot woot took me a year

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720