So, who's getting an Xbox One?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
But it does that outside IE11 too, such as on Skype, the FB app etc.. And I have it turned off from Windows, but since it didn't help anything and it happens outside IE11 too, I don't know what gives..

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
But it does that outside IE11 too, such as on Skype, the FB app etc.. And I have it turned off from Windows, but since it didn't help anything and it happens outside IE11 too, I don't know what gives..
I just tried with skype (desktop) and Facebook (metro app) and it doesn't spell or autocorrect with me... but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bug about that, recently MS releases are more buggy then usual.

tawfiqmp

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I really like the snap feature. Seems like it would be useful for someone like me who has always wanted a way to multitask with the TV.

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone see this week's episode of South Park? It was hilarious!! Kids in South Park turned into Xbox One vs PS4 on Black Friday!! And yes, "winter is coming"!!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Not even trying i got the 22nd off. Is it a sign that i need to get one? my only luck would be wal-mart or target. I'm assuming best buy and gamestop all only have enough to fill pre-orders.

I got some thinking to do :p

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
How about taking the HDMI out of the XB1 into a splitter, then put one end into the TV and the other back into the XB1…

Then you say “Xbox Watch TV” and watch it tear a god damn hole in the space-time continuum.

I will be trying this.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not even trying i got the 22nd off. Is it a sign that i need to get one? my only luck would be wal-mart or target. I'm assuming best buy and gamestop all only have enough to fill pre-orders.

I got some thinking to do :p

With the PS4, I think they said GameStop was getting 25-30 extras in-stock, so Microsoft might be doing something similar. Just do as I did after Christmas 2005 and start calling around and asking. That, or start calling now to find a place to show up to at midnight.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
With the PS4, I think they said GameStop was getting 25-30 extras in-stock, so Microsoft might be doing something similar. Just do as I did after Christmas 2005 and start calling around and asking. That, or start calling now to find a place to show up to at midnight.

I got my 360 launch day at wal-mart not pre-ordered. Was 2nd to last in line that got one. I'll probably start calling around on wed to see what kind of stock everyone has. Honestly im thinking that Target may be my best bet. I wouldnt be able to get it till they open @8am on the 22 but that NBD. This is all IF i decide to drop the $500. I'd like to get it at Best Buy since i have a $150 gift card there, but i have other things i can use that for.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Amazon changed my preorder date to release date! So excited, as they told me it was going to ship in 2014, and I would go to the midnight launch if it did! Now I can get my sleep, lol.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Big lead? Not really according to the surveys. Totally expectable for PS4 to lead that much for lower pricepoint already.

Big lead would be like... 40% vs 20%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro