How many of you will be double fisting 2 consoles?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I have been double fisting with the PS3 and 360. But now, with the release of One, I can finally get rid of the PS3. I only bought the PS3 because of Bluray.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I usually pick all consoles up but this gen I have a 360, wii and PS3 and honestly couldn't tell you if my wii even works and the PS3 is rarely used. the 360 and PS3 shared majority of the same games minus exclusives (and I prefer xbox exclusives) sooo I may just get the xbox one... pending more details.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of double fisting (consoles), I don't plan to get both... Last weekend I traded in my Blu-Ray player (PS3) and my secondary 360 to GameStop for store credit to use towards a DP on an X1. Should have traded both of those consoles months - years ago as neither has been used in probably 2 years. Still have my newer 360 with Kinect, debating if I should keep it when the One comes out or not.

In any event, I do not plan to purchase anything from Sony, that company is dead to me.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My only hope is the announce a backwards compatible option.. the Mrs isn't a big fan of all my toys in the livingroom so would like to get rid of the 360

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too concerned with backwards compatibility, as soon as I play 1 game on the One, I'll probably never care to play an older 360 game... Was that way for the old XBox after getting a 360. The only reason I see lack of BC as bad is for the first couple months to a year when there aren't many games available for the new system yet.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I only double fist vodka lemonades. :) I've always been a single console guy, not sure why. Original NES to Sega Genesis to Nintendo 64 to XBox to XBox 360 then to THE ONE!

P.S. I do have a Wii as well, but I won that in a drawing so I don't consider that double fisting. :smile:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I've been known to double fist beers... Sometimes the wife orders something that is just too hoppy for her and I get the pleasure of finishing it!

Manifest78

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Eventually I'll end up with all 3. The Wii U is back on my radar cause of the Mario Kart rumors. The PS4 because I'm interested on how it'll work with the Vita and the Xbox One because of Forza. I have to admit that I do most of my gaming on the 360. I game a bit on the PS3, but it's mostly used as a 3D/bluray player and don't ask me about my Wii. I gave one of them away and the other is probably going to go to my parents or in-laws.

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
right now i have both,but for now i am only going to preorder the XBOX ONE as i am a hard core gamer and love XBOX LIVE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077