11-14-2013 07:04 PM
83 1234
tools
    I understand your beef with EA, but battlefield 3 has to be one of the best FPS on console. The game dynamic is completely different to anything else and the semi realism pushes it in front of COD. I can see myself putting more hours in on BF4 than any other game purely from my experiences on BF3. Now they've removed the online pass I would recommend picking it up cheaply and getting to grips with it.

Also love halo although I tend to stick to BTB slayer, SWAT, king of the hill and capture the flag. The one thing that gets me with Halo is that nobody talks!!
    I hate Big Team Battle. There are too many vehicles and the maps are too busy as a result. I like SWAT, but with crappy Internet, you can guess how most one-on-one fights ends up (I'm not bad at the game, but our Internet suuuuucks). Not a fan of King of the Hill ,which is weird, considering I loved Domination on the first Black Ops (play mostly Kill Confirmed on Black Ops 2). CtF, I love. The problem there is not having people talk, because you never know who fills which role. The good thing is that I was usually in a group when I played (myself, my brother-in-law, my cousin, and a couple of my brother-in-law's friends), so we knew our jobs and communicated.

I'll not be getting Battlefield 3, though. Still not happy with EA at the moment, so I won't be playing their games (the exception being NBA Jam on Windows Phone). Besides, I have a LOT of games still to finish as it is (BO2, Halo 4, BioShock 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and its sequel, and a few sports games I still want to earn Achievements on). Maybe I'll have things about wrapped up once I get to the Xbox One we'll see.
    07-04-2013 11:36 AM
    08-19-2013 08:39 AM
    A Titanfall build is supposed to be playable this week on the floor at Gamescom so I'm looking forward to the videos.
    Last edited by MerlotC; 08-19-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    08-19-2013 11:19 AM
    Just saw the video presentation of Titanfall (from the EA press conference at Gamescon) that included a lot of gameplay. That game looks good and fun.
    HeyCori likes this.
    08-20-2013 10:51 AM
    08-20-2013 11:48 AM
    This had a terrible video quality at least for me, regardless if it was on HD or not. I found the same video here and watched it with better quality:
    HeyCori, MerlotC, gedzum and 3 others like this.
    08-20-2013 01:33 PM
    I'm gonna be all over dat. Please don't slip past Christmas!
    08-20-2013 03:41 PM
    Thought titanfall was 2014 release?
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    08-20-2013 03:47 PM
    I'm gonna be all over dat. Please don't slip past Christmas!
    Thought titanfall was 2014 release?
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    You are correct. I think they even said Fall 2014 LOL

Edit: Q1 2014
    08-20-2013 03:54 PM
    This had a terrible video quality at least for me, regardless if it was on HD or not. I found the same video here and watched it with better quality:
    Then lets go ahead and kick that up to 1080p

TitanFall - GC: Gameplay Demo - File download - Gamersyde
    MerlotC and gedzum like this.
    08-20-2013 05:05 PM
    Nice trailer. The movement looks really dynamic. Looking forward to seeing how it plays like.

I personally wouldn't mind if it was released after May/June, since I should be finished with my studies then
    08-21-2013 06:04 AM
    I think they liked it ;)

I Played Titanfall, and... - IGN
    08-22-2013 06:47 PM
    08-30-2013 01:17 PM
    10-07-2013 04:45 PM
    At 7:24 in the video, there's a small glimpse of a weapon they haven't shown before. The "Smart Pistol". You can see that it locks on to 3 or 4 enemies in the square reticle, and then the pistol automatically aims and shoots the enemies that are locked onto rapidly. Pretty cool.
    10-10-2013 10:23 AM
    I heard there will be no single player campaign. The XB1 Plants vs. Zombies game also does not have a single player campaign. Call me old fashioned, but I hope this isn't becoming a trend.
    10-10-2013 02:16 PM
    I heard there will be no single player campaign. The XB1 Plants vs. Zombies game also does not have a single player campaign. Call me old fashioned, but I hope this isn't becoming a trend.
    For certain games I don't think this is a problem.. I mean does someone REALLY buy games like CoD or BF nowadays for the single player campaign? It's usually just a short, half-assed tack-on while the actual content is the multiplayer.
    10-10-2013 02:51 PM
    For certain games I don't think this is a problem.. I mean does someone REALLY buy games like CoD or BF nowadays for the single player campaign? It's usually just a short, half-assed tack-on while the actual content is the multiplayer.
    I like CoD's campaigns. I don't play BF. MW3 was a TERRIBLE online experience, so I only played the campaign, then sold it to my cousin for $40. Not having a campaign doesn't matter if the campaign was going to be bad, but it DOES offer perhaps the best tutorial to the game, allowing you to try out a plethora of weapons before going into the online stuff.
    10-10-2013 05:41 PM
    It's the reason I buy Halo games. Haven't gotten caught up in CoD or BF, maybe this is why. Anytime I watch my son playing CoD online I find myself wondering how that can be any fun. I guess there is the social/clan aspect to it that I just don't appreciate because gaming to me is purposely an anti-social hobby.
    10-10-2013 05:41 PM
    I think Halo indeed is a different kind of a beast. When I think of Halo I also think of a very strong story-driven shooter, not a multiplayer shooter that fe. CoD and BF make me think of nowadays.
    10-11-2013 02:32 AM
    Woo Hoo! March 11 release. https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame
    10-22-2013 12:32 PM
    $250 for an 18in statue that has LED's in it... I pitty the fool.
    10-22-2013 02:34 PM
    Digital download will work for me....although would be nice to have enough $ to spend on collectables.
    10-22-2013 07:16 PM

Titanfall is on top of twitter's trending-list for me, gogo Titanfall!
    Last edited by Coreldan; 10-23-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    10-23-2013 07:34 AM
    Turns out Titanfall might get the Mass Effect treatment.

'Titanfall' will never come to the PS4, but its sequel might | The Verge
    10-29-2013 07:59 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD