Xbox fan site?

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
are there any sites that devote the amount of news/coverage of Xbox as WPCentral does for Windows Phone? aside from xbox.com obviously

WPCentral has been doing a good job at covering Xbox One lately, but I was curious if there was a dedicated Xbox site?

Thanks

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
lemme know you are from WPCentral if you can
On my wish list for the new Xbox Live: allow me to mark a short private note next to friends on my list, or put them in certain custom categories that I could name. I have a hard enough time remembering where I "met" gamers on my friends list right now, and I only have 20-something people out of 100. Soon we will have a list maximum of 1000... it would be awesome if I could create a "WPCentral" category, for example, or at least mark "WPCentral" somewhere I could readily see.

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Team Xbox became IGN, .. And I don't remember what website became Complex/Gaming..
But Xbox Wire is like Microsoft's own Xbox news website now. A little too official, but yea.

Giant Bomb, Kotaku and Polygon get the job done pretty well that are non-official. @_@

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I use Joystiq, Kotaku, Paul Thurrott, Polygon, The Guardian (U.K. paper). The Xbox wire, as mentioned above, is the sugar coated PR feed from MS, so won't have rumours. The Verge is OK, but not the best.

Jeremy Mattsen

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Late to the discussion here but I myself had been wondering the same thing. Most of the good ones have been bought up and lost some of thier luster. I wanted to let you guys know that I haved switched the format of my Gamedibs.com It will now be an Xbox exclusive site. Since I am the main party behind it I can no longer keep up with all the platforms and news so I needed to pick my favorite platform. Enjoy and if anyone ever has any tips or wants to help in anyway let me know.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I use Joystiq, Kotaku, Paul Thurrott, Polygon, The Guardian (U.K. paper). The Xbox wire, as mentioned above, is the sugar coated PR feed from MS, so won't have rumours. The Verge is OK, but not the best.

I spend about 10 min EVERY morning using Weave to check all gaming news and it pulls from all those sites and more....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre