06-17-2013 12:46 PM
53 123
tools
    I wouldn't even compare it to the 3G. Every product is its own beast. The 3G wasn't exactly facing heavy backlash from blogs, consumers, etc. Like I said, maybe the X1 might regroup and sell more later on, but if it doesn't do so well from pre-orders and beyond, it can make MS think heavily about their policies and what they can do to make their console more accessible to everyone.
    06-17-2013 11:33 AM
    I wouldn't even compare it to the 3G. Every product is its own beast. The 3G wasn't exactly facing heavy backlash from blogs, consumers, etc. Like I said, maybe the X1 might regroup and sell more later on, but if it doesn't do so well from pre-orders and beyond, it can make MS think heavily about their policies and what they can do to make their console more accessible to everyone.
    It actually was. I worked for at&t. So I know. One of not being on other carriers and at&t network being garbage x2. The other being that people who paid full price for the original were on contract and couldn't upgrade!

But you're right, it wasn't a comparison between the products itself, but how pre-orders sales mean nothing!
    06-17-2013 11:37 AM
    Poor people make me laugh. HA! HA!
    I'm sorry but... really? Whether or not he is the type of 'poor person' to abuse tax returns and such is irrelevant, he was voicing his opinion and you decide to immaturely generalize? I know my persona on here might not look too prominent or mature myself but at the very least I don't go blasting people online at the earliest chance just because I made a comment that wasn't 100% pro-Microsoft...

Please. Go leave your nonsense at a political rally. I couldn't believe I was reading such nonsense on a forum relating to the Xbox One.
    06-17-2013 12:46 PM
53 123