Xbox one with out kinect

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't need the Kinect I feel bad its not fair to the Kinect and those who developed it none of the games I play will implement the Kinect in there games or they would have done so already im going to buy an Xbox one but the Kinect first of does not sit on my tv as it a thin led so that Kinect will sit on the floor catch dust for what save them for those who loved and played with kinect

mv740

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
New console will have a 10years cycle so im sure later on they will have game using it. Be happy it is already included so that you wont have to pay more when they will have a awsome game using this amazing technology. Developper wont invest their time in something that would cost extra to the customer. That why kinect 1 wasnt that much used in games ( not talking about kinect games)

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who likes Kinect? I know the first Gen Kinect games weren't that good, but this Gen is looking very promising. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to actually play a game full bodied, but have some actions by motion or voice that would cut time out of going through menus or some numerous button push.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
So make it an option but what im thinking is that Ms knew most would not buy because as of right now im not sure but if any one can let me know how the new Kinect has been implemented in the new Xbox one games example bf4,NBA14,killer instinct,cod?

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
there wont be a Xbox one without kinect deal with it. if you dont like it... then dont buy it. simple as that. is it too hard to understand?

heelo

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
For me, personally, Kinect is a huge reason that I'm replacing my YLODed PS3 with an XB1.

I'm a huge fan of Naughty Dog's games, and thus I feel like I'm losing something substantial by leaving the Sony ecosystem.

That said, one look at the tech demos for Kinect 2 and I was sold. I think that the Kinect 2 will be the "iPhone moment" for motion & voice control on consoles. As a father of two young children, I love the idea that I'll be able to turn on the TV and navigate without having to look for the remote control. And since it is part of every single system, I'm confident that it will be fully integrated into every major app.

You know what sucks about Netflix, Hulu and Amazon? Searching for and navigating to the content that I want. To be able to tell the Xbox "open Netflix" and the "search Walking Dead" and immediately finding the show I want is awesome. Not having to ever fumble around with a controller + onscreen keyboard is a real game changer.

Also, while I'm leery of motion control elements in traditional games, I'm very excited at the prospect of fitness apps that can give you meaningful feedback on your form, and a circuit training app that uses your heart tate to determine the correct period of rest between sets. What about a boxing game that could accurately differentiate between jabs, hooks and uppercuts with low latency and the ability to determine speed/power? Awesome!

Microsoft has invested a ton of resources into this tech, and I'm confident that they're going to make great use of it. Unless you're approaching the next Gen of consoles with a singular and narrow focus on traditional gaming (and I think that's a totally valid approach), I think you'd be a fool not to put yourself in a position to take advantage of this tech.

The Hustleman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I like kinect.

It works great in the seventh generation so I think it will work better in the eighth

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs