I've been hacked...

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
..by my little sister. I am now a blonde girl, wearing a nice dress, with high heels. It all looks stunning, but it just isn't me. Deleting these settings seems to be an impossible task. Any ideas on how to totally give myself a make-over to become the man I am, and/or how to delete the Xbox account? She has somehow changed my region, so it does not match my phone or Windows 8 account anymore...

Tis makes me sweaty...:crying:

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
..by my little sister. I am now a blonde girl, wearing a nice dress, with high heels. It all looks stunning, but it just isn't me. Deleting these settings seems to be an impossible task. Any ideas on how to totally give myself a make-over to become the man I am, and/or how to delete the Xbox account? She has somehow changed my region, so it does not match my phone or Windows 8 account anymore...

Tis makes me sweaty...:crying:

Download Xbox Extras by Microsoft to change your avatar. Change your Xbox Live character back to a man. I recommend you change your password too

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
And you have to go to Outlook.com to change the region.
Pray that if you change time zones like that, it doesn't lockout your Xbox music (if you bought any). DRM is sensitive. I had to factory restore my phone to get it all back. Never touched region + time since then.

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded Xbox Extras, and it worked. My outlook region is what it should be,but the Xbox account is not. As I try to change it through Xbox.com it tells me it's not possible, due to some error of some sort...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss