Xbox One / Day One / 24/7

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't expect BF4 to be release day, but...what games ARE release day so far? I think I noticed 4 titles.

Dead Rising 3
Forza Motorsport 5
Kinect Sports Rivals
RYSE: Son of Rome

Was Killer Instinct release day though?

Same for me...FM5 will be Day 1 buy. I'll add DR3 or RYSE at a later date though. Tough choice since I want to try out the new IP but am a big fan of zombies, haha.

Dead Rising 3
Forza Motorsport 5
Kinect Sports Rivals
RYSE: Son of Rome

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Sadly most likely nothing, as I probably can't even afford getting it around launch. But even if I could, I probably would wait perhaps till next summer or so for them to iron out any hardware and software kinks.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Forza 5 hands down.

Maybe a little Battlefield 4 after my friends get theirs (but that'll give me 15 hours of Forza time before that happens!)

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I never did get the hang of drifting, the knack just never came to me. All I ever did was slide sideways into the barrier or nose-punt the apex.

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I drift more than i race that's for sure! Me and my cousin will spend hours just drifting mt fujimi or maple over and over again for perfection haha

There's just something about Old Down Hill that just never gets old! Me and my friend usually compete for the highest drift score on Old Down Hill. Since we play it so much, we can consistently score over 100,000 drift points haha.

I do not own FM4, but I always play it over my friends house. FM5 will be the first Forza game I own haha

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
It usually takes a long of practice. There's a lot to account for when drifting, one thing that you have to realize off the bat is that your throttle controls a lot of your steering during your drift (knowing that will make you 10x better!)

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Currently announced games I'm most interested in (not sure about release dates for many of these):
- Kinect Sports Rivals
- Project Spark
- Sunset Overdrive
- Quantum Break
- Plants vs. Zombies FPS

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Not that anyones mentioned it so I take it none of us will be purchasing but wont COD Ghosts be a release game?
Heck yea, I'm totally down for Ghosts. A COD game I can get behind, focusing on stealth (well, at least for the campaign, but hopefully multiplayer has a fun mechanic). I believe it's a release game.

Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Before the whole Infinity Ward breakup COD was nice (when made by IW) but now I have no interest in the franchise. It has the most boring franchise ever, the Apple of game development. Im following Respawn now, hopefully rekindle that old COD love i once had!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
TBH dead rising is incredibly unappealing to me. It looks like a cereal box game and if it was moderately fun, it'd get old in 5 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)