07-24-2013 10:37 AM
55 123
tools
    I'll be mostly playing FM5

E3 2013: Forza Motorsport 5 Dan Greenawalt Interview ? Talking Drivatar, Next-Gen Visuals and Hundreds of Cars - Xbox 360 News At Xbox360Achievements.org

What's going to be giving you finger cramps and red eyes in the days and nights following Day One?
    Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    06-24-2013 08:59 AM
    Hopefully BF4 if its released - sat and watched 30 mins of live play from E3 and im just itching to play on it
    Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    06-24-2013 09:10 AM
    I don't expect BF4 to be release day, but...what games ARE release day so far? I think I noticed 4 titles.

Dead Rising 3
    Forza Motorsport 5
    Kinect Sports Rivals
    RYSE: Son of Rome

Was Killer Instinct release day though?

Same for me...FM5 will be Day 1 buy. I'll add DR3 or RYSE at a later date though. Tough choice since I want to try out the new IP but am a big fan of zombies, haha.

Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    06-24-2013 09:20 AM
    I plan on being ranked #1 in the world in Bowling on Kinect Sports Rivals. It's gonna be tough..
    Mystictrust likes this.
    06-24-2013 09:25 AM
    Sadly most likely nothing, as I probably can't even afford getting it around launch. But even if I could, I probably would wait perhaps till next summer or so for them to iron out any hardware and software kinks.
    06-24-2013 09:47 AM
    Forza 5 hands down.

Maybe a little Battlefield 4 after my friends get theirs (but that'll give me 15 hours of Forza time before that happens!)
    06-24-2013 09:54 AM
    Forza 5 hands down.

Maybe a little Battlefield 4 after my friends get theirs (but that'll give me 15 hours of Forza time before that happens!)
    Berty, are you a fan of drifting? If so, we have to play online haha
    06-24-2013 09:55 AM
    Berty, are you a fan of drifting? If so, we have to play online haha
    I drift more than i race that's for sure! Me and my cousin will spend hours just drifting mt fujimi or maple over and over again for perfection haha
    Robert Carpenter likes this.
    06-24-2013 09:59 AM
    I never did get the hang of drifting, the knack just never came to me. All I ever did was slide sideways into the barrier or nose-punt the apex.
    06-24-2013 10:18 AM
    I drift more than i race that's for sure! Me and my cousin will spend hours just drifting mt fujimi or maple over and over again for perfection haha
    There's just something about Old Down Hill that just never gets old! Me and my friend usually compete for the highest drift score on Old Down Hill. Since we play it so much, we can consistently score over 100,000 drift points haha.

I do not own FM4, but I always play it over my friends house. FM5 will be the first Forza game I own haha
    06-24-2013 10:23 AM
    I never did get the hang of drifting, the knack just never came to me. All I ever did was slide sideways into the barrier or nose-punt the apex.
    There definitely is an art to it. It's one of those things that puts a completely different "spin" on driving a car haha
    06-24-2013 10:23 AM
    It usually takes a long of practice. There's a lot to account for when drifting, one thing that you have to realize off the bat is that your throttle controls a lot of your steering during your drift (knowing that will make you 10x better!)
    Robert Carpenter likes this.
    06-24-2013 10:48 AM
    Currently announced games I'm most interested in (not sure about release dates for many of these):
    - Kinect Sports Rivals
    - Project Spark
    - Sunset Overdrive
    - Quantum Break
    - Plants vs. Zombies FPS
    06-24-2013 11:24 AM
    Not that anyones mentioned it so I take it none of us will be purchasing but wont COD Ghosts be a release game?
    06-24-2013 11:36 AM
    Not that anyones mentioned it so I take it none of us will be purchasing but wont COD Ghosts be a release game?
    Heck yea, I'm totally down for Ghosts. A COD game I can get behind, focusing on stealth (well, at least for the campaign, but hopefully multiplayer has a fun mechanic). I believe it's a release game.
    Last edited by Mystictrust; 06-24-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    06-24-2013 11:40 AM
    Dead Rising 3
    Dead Rising 3
    Dead Rising 3
    Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    06-24-2013 11:50 AM
    Dead rising 3! And maybe some Forza 5!
    Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    06-24-2013 11:52 AM
    Before the whole Infinity Ward breakup COD was nice (when made by IW) but now I have no interest in the franchise. It has the most boring franchise ever, the Apple of game development. Im following Respawn now, hopefully rekindle that old COD love i once had!
    06-24-2013 11:54 AM
    TBH dead rising is incredibly unappealing to me. It looks like a cereal box game and if it was moderately fun, it'd get old in 5 minutes.
    06-24-2013 11:56 AM
    Anyone know if there is going to be split screen multiplayer for Forza?
    06-24-2013 12:06 PM
    Anyone know if there is going to be split screen multiplayer for Forza?
    hard to say. I don't recall them announcing anything, but i would assume the Xbox One would be capable of it. Unless of course the graphics are going to be THAT insane!?
    06-24-2013 12:15 PM
    Admittedly, after looking at the expected Day One games a bit, none enthrall me. I do LIKE Forza, but it never seems to stick with me for too long (got it for Christmas 2 years ago, and I think I played it once since then, after playing the heck out of it during a rental). I won't get the console until either Christmas (when I'll get money from relatives) or late-May/early-June (birthday is late-May, and I graduate in mid-May, so should get a decent amount of money then). Of the Day One titles, the only one that I can say that I expect to like is NBA 2K14. Infinity Ward's last 2 Modern Warfare titles were garbage (in retrospect for MW2, while MW3 was awful from the first time I played it), so I'm iffy (at best) on Ghosts. I think RYSE seems cool, though not sure how long the campaign will be, and it doesn't seem like a game I'd care to play multiplayer on. I've still not gotten to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, meaning I have 3 games to beat before I can play Black Flag. Not a fan of EA, so I'll probably skip Battlefield and Madden.

I don't know. The game I have the most interest in so far is Quantum Break, and that's not listed as a Day One title. Actually, that's second to Kingdom Hearts 3. I want that game so badly I can't even use words. I REALLY hope that they do an HD remix release on Xbox 360 or Xbox One so I can play through the first game again, finish the second, and get a chance to play Re: Chain of Memories and the others that were on PS2.
    06-24-2013 12:27 PM
    Not a fan of EA, so I'll probably skip Battlefield and Madden.
    I hope you realize that you are missing out by skipping Battlefield. Battlefield is a series that is always leading FPS shooters. It's the most realistic war game to date, and their engine is always the best in its class. Battlefield's engine is incomparable. Each bullet fired is calculated with it's own mass, not just a trajectory. The trajectories are calculated in real time and that is why sniping on Battlefield has bullet drop, bullet travel time, and other effects.

If you REALLY want to expand your hate for Call of Duty, then playing Battlefield will help with that. It will seriously make you hate Call of Duty with a passion, because Battlefield shows you exactly why and how Call of Duty does everything wrong. :)
    berty6294, DJRedLine and In Limbo like this.
    06-24-2013 12:34 PM
    I'm still deciding on PS4 or XBox One but if I go with XBox One then Im getting Dead Rising 3.
    06-24-2013 12:49 PM
    I hope you realize that you are missing out by skipping Battlefield. Battlefield is a series that is always leading FPS shooters. It's the most realistic war game to date, and their engine is always the best in its class. Battlefield's engine is incomparable. Each bullet fired is calculated with it's own mass, not just a trajectory. The trajectories are calculated in real time and that is why sniping on Battlefield has bullet drop, bullet travel time, and other effects.

If you REALLY want to expand your hate for Call of Duty, then playing Battlefield will help with that. It will seriously make you hate Call of Duty with a passion, because Battlefield shows you exactly why and how Call of Duty does everything wrong. :)
    EA missed the boat on getting my money for that franchise. The Online Pass lead to my refusal to purchase a game from them until I got NBA Jam on Windows Phone, which I bought a few weeks back, just a couple of days after they announced that they were ending the Online Pass (if they hadn't announced it, I wouldn't have bought the game).

There's nothing EA can do now to get me into Battlefield. Their Online Pass ruined any chance of getting Battlefield 3, meaning I'd be missing out on the previous experiences when getting Battlefield 4, and I won't be getting it because of that. The quality of the game might be top-notch, but the publisher ruined it with their business practices. Unless Battlefield 4 has a great campaign that is 100% irrelevant to anything in the previous campaigns, I'll pass on it. Otherwise, we'll see.
    06-24-2013 08:09 PM
55 123