Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Who is still playing this game besides me?

If you want to shoot up friend me at TEXASERIALKILER

Just a warning I suck at this game but I try.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I would also still play it but I have no one to play with on PC. And don't worry Dave, I am terrible as well. I'd like to try co-op in that game.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've recently started playing it again after a long stint playing halo4. Will add you and ping out a beacon next time I'm online ooROADKILL78oo.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have it, but could never get in to this game. I'd probably be a lot better now, but every one is miles ahead of me.

I might try to play a bit today or this weekend.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have it, but could never get in to this game. I'd probably be a lot better now, but every one is miles ahead of me.

I might try to play a bit today or this weekend.

You might be surprised - Ive noticed a lot of low ranking players in games recently. Seems a lot of people bought the game when they bought out the special edition with all the premium dlc added to it

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You might be surprised - Ive noticed a lot of low ranking players in games recently. Seems a lot of people bought the game when they bought out the special edition with all the premium dlc added to it
Being a CoD player and normally being on the top of the leaderboards, it would be shameful for me to play bf3 now. Lol.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Enough said - I cant talk to you anymore.... :wink:

Lmfao. I guessed a similar response would be said when I said that. Haha.

I like fast paced action. Especially because I was originally a PC gamer and played counter strike. The best FPS ever.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I wish whenever I joined a server, it would have people playing. Every time I join, it's empty. !!!

The recent games I have and will only play cod.

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1374167948.044846.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao. I guessed a similar response would be said when I said that. Haha.

I like fast paced action. Especially because I was originally a PC gamer and played counter strike. The best FPS ever.

Couldn't help myself. :wink: From my old PC gaming days I would have do go with Team Fortress and Quake Arena.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Being a CoD player and normally being on the top of the leaderboards, it would be shameful for me to play bf3 now. Lol.

Excuses that all...lol. nobody sucks more than I do and I still play. Its been a while sense we played. I bet your boy is getting big now. If I have a spare minutes this weekend I play. I have been swamped at work all week I hope it let's up this wweekend

Last edited:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I wish whenever I joined a server, it would have people playing. Every time I join, it's empty. !!!

The recent games I have and will only play cod.

Well as a tip for BF3 to always get a decent fair game I go on to server browser scroll back a few pages to a game with 22-18 players in and find one of the [DICE] servers - always get a good mix of games and players

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well as a tip for BF3 to always get a decent fair game I go on to server browser scroll back a few pages to a game with 22-18 players in and find one of the [DICE] servers - always get a good mix of games and players

I do that as well, it where all the best game are and (I cant remember the game mode name) playing in squad of 4 for squad team death kill something is great to play when you have a team that work together which I always tend to found.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I loved BF3, but traded it in because my regular buddy was working away loads. Seriously considering buying it back, all the BF4 talk has got me excited again, but I need to start Tomb Raider first. I had an odd feeling that MS might release it as a free game, like the other gold membership game giveaway things.

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm still playing until xb1 and bf4 are released. Currently taking a break whilst playing the free assassins creed 2 and i picked up the orange box in the recent sale.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Even though I still own and play MW1, MW2, WaW, and BO2, I've given up on the COD series. I know they changed up some features in COD, but sometime about it doesn't make me stay interested in COD. With BF3 released back in 2011, I still play the hell out of it and don't get bored.

If I ever consider buying another COD, they would have to completely change up the usual formula.

I have BF4 preordered for the PS3 since many of my friends are not getting the PS4. For the X1, I'm buying it digitally since I don't see myself getting rid of this game at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss