The Killer Instinct Thread

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Killer Instinct has received a rather large patch, almost 700MB in size. The full list of update details can be seen over on the KI forums. The biggest addition to the free to play brawler is that there is a new free character; Sabrewulf. It should be noted though that Sabrewulf, seen above is not being made free alongside Jago, he’s replacing him. This means that Jago is no longer a free playable character.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Any idea on Spinal? He was my favourite from the original.

Also, is the Combo Breaker Pack still available? My X1 should arrive next week, not sure whether to just buy a couple of single characters or the pack..

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Any idea on Spinal? He was my favourite from the original.

Also, is the Combo Breaker Pack still available? My X1 should arrive next week, not sure whether to just buy a couple of single characters or the pack..

Yes, Spinal is coming out this month. The Combo pack is $20, and Ultra is $40. I got Ultra and its pretty worth it. And you get characters earlier on Ultra.
2591449-8805622651-Spina.png

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
What other differences are there to ultra? I recall getting a rehash of the original game, but tbh I dont really care much for that :p

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
What other differences are there to ultra? I recall getting a rehash of the original game, but tbh I dont really care much for that :p

On Ultra, you get the KI Classic, extra colors on your costumes, HD'ed Old School costumes, characters earlier and accessory packs basically. I don't really remember what else. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss