About Fanatec Racing Wheel and XBONE

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Nice thread? Lol. They are mad their expensive steering wheels, pedals, gearshifts and all don't work with the Xbox one. I would love to buy a steering wheel to play with my Xbox one but that is a lot of extra money to shell out. And I can understand why they are mad spending all that money.
.. Geez

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice thread? Lol. They are mad their expensive steering wheels, pedals, gearshifts and all don't work with the Xbox one. I would love to buy a steering wheel to play with my Xbox one but that is a lot of extra money to shell out. And I can understand why they are mad spending all that money.
.. Geez

one guy said that Fanatec is working with MS

lets go there and complain also... Maybe MS will do something

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
At this gaming expo today, I overheard a conversation of MS employees saying to someone that a lot of people have asked about Fanatec wheel compatibility and they promised to ask around about it and post what they found out on the Facebook page of MS Finland in the coming week(s), I'll try to keep my eyes peeled.

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
There was a video with Turn 10 that talked about new accessories for Forza.

They have a whole new system for force feedback. Instead of telling the accessory how to handle the force feedback, they send it a bunch of statistics on acceleration, g-force, braking, etc. Then, the accessory developers can used these statistics and pump them into their own equations in real time to determine how to handle the force feedback, giving it a much more realistic and dynamic feel.

Because of the differences, and of course the existing compatibility issues with the old and new controllers, old accessories will NEVER work with the Xbox One.

They have confirmed that Fanatec will be working on a new range of accessories to utilize the new force feedback system and the accessories will be better than ever. I guess in reality, you don't want your old wheel. They just won't be anything good compared to what the new accessories are capable of.

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
There was a video with Turn 10 that talked about new accessories for Forza.

They have a whole new system for force feedback. Instead of telling the accessory how to handle the force feedback, they send it a bunch of statistics on acceleration, g-force, braking, etc. Then, the accessory developers can used these statistics and pump them into their own equations in real time to determine how to handle the force feedback, giving it a much more realistic and dynamic feel.

Because of the differences, and of course the existing compatibility issues with the old and new controllers, old accessories will NEVER work with the Xbox One.

They have confirmed that Fanatec will be working on a new range of accessories to utilize the new force feedback system and the accessories will be better than ever. I guess in reality, you don't want your old wheel. They just won't be anything good compared to what the new accessories are capable of.

Fanatec is TOP. I don't think Forza will have a better physics them the pro simulators like Iracing and live for speed and all PRO supports Fanatec...
This is Microsoft bull****ing

Fanatec North America

[video=youtube;5qaGF-V7udw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5qaGF-V7udw[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo