11-23-2013 08:24 AM
87 1234
tools
    They shipped an Xbox LIVE card? Why not e-mail a code?
    It's basically a day one collectors packaging. But it gets you shadow jago in killer instinct.
    11-18-2013 12:25 AM
    Looks like I had a tracking number a while ago but my confusion kept me from discovering it. ;P
    11-18-2013 03:44 PM
    Looks like I had a tracking number a while ago but my confusion kept me from discovering it. ;P
    Angry, mine won't come till the 22nd. 😡
    11-18-2013 04:40 PM
    No kidding, I wish I would have ordered mine from the Microsoft Store now. Stupid Amazon luring me in with no tax and free shipping....
    11-18-2013 05:35 PM
    No kidding, I wish I would have ordered mine from the Microsoft Store now. Stupid Amazon luring me in with no tax and free shipping....
    How did you get no tax? Grr!
    11-18-2013 05:47 PM
    How did you get no tax? Grr!
    I think there is only 2 states that Amazon charges tax to... and Michigan isn't one of them.

Edit: Correction, there are 16 states that they charge tax to. Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...pUvbUpU2224954
    11-18-2013 06:14 PM
    I think there is only 2 states that Amazon charges tax to... and Michigan isn't one of them.

Edit: Correction, there are 16 states that they charge tax to. Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...pUvbUpU2224972
    Damn California. :'(
    11-18-2013 06:29 PM
    Damn California. :'(
    It is not damn California it is damn Amazon as they have a warehouse or something like that in your state. If businesses have a physical presence in your state they are required to charge you sales tax.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    11-18-2013 07:55 PM
    Angry, mine won't come till the 22nd. 😡
    Don't be angry it hasn't moved yet.
    11-18-2013 08:08 PM
    Don't be angry it hasn't moved yet.
    It MUST be moved to a delivery date of tomorrow!!
    Beast of Haeven likes this.
    11-18-2013 08:14 PM
    It MUST be moved to a delivery date of tomorrow!!
    Yeah! Mine says tomorrow, but there hasn't been a origin scan yet... I'm wondering if Microsoft made the shipping stickers and haven't given them to UPS yet. Or UPS is just slow at updating.
    11-18-2013 10:15 PM
    Yeah! Mine says tomorrow, but there hasn't been a origin scan yet... I'm wondering if Microsoft made the shipping stickers and haven't given them to UPS yet. Or UPS is just slow at updating.
    I'll have to wait another 4 days, which feel like FOREVER!
    TheSuperShoe and DavidinCT like this.
    11-18-2013 10:18 PM
    I just got an email from ups saying they are sorry but they haven't gotten the package from the shipper yet... I'm hoping it's just a fluke and it wasn't scanned before putting it on the truck (I hear that happens sometimes) if it hasn't shipped yet I don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I still have hope lol. I would be a little sad to get my day one xbox next week.
    11-19-2013 07:52 AM
    I just got an email from ups saying they are sorry but they haven't gotten the package from the shipper yet... I'm hoping it's just a fluke and it wasn't scanned before putting it on the truck (I hear that happens sometimes) if it hasn't shipped yet I don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I still have hope lol. I would be a little sad to get my day one xbox next week.
    I didn't get that email, but mine still just says label created. I'm pretty sure they're holding them back. Maybe they'll ship them to get here Thursday so we can get it before the midnight people...
    DavidinCT likes this.
    11-19-2013 08:37 AM
    Microsoft are masters of suspense... I've never known them not deliver stuff on launch day though.
    TheSuperShoe likes this.
    11-19-2013 08:46 AM
    I feel bad for UPS drivers that day....
    unstoppablekem and DavidinCT like this.
    11-19-2013 09:35 AM
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    11-19-2013 03:50 PM
    Microsoft are masters of suspense... I've never known them not deliver stuff on launch day though.
    I've pre-ordered 4 Xbox 360 games from them, even selected the CHEAPEST shipping method, I have gotten all of them ON the release day...

I feel bad for UPS drivers that day....
    Do you think it was any worse for the PS4 release on Friday ?
    11-19-2013 03:53 PM
    Do you think it was any worse for the PS4 release on Friday ?
    It probably was. But I still feel bad.
    11-19-2013 11:31 PM
    It probably was. But I still feel bad.
    I hope they take good care of mah Xbox!
    Salem874 and DavidinCT like this.
    11-20-2013 12:00 AM
    looks like my order has made some progress...

Just below the "Status: In Process" on the main area of the Order History page, it now says "Ship It". Previously it said something like to the effect that Pre-Order deliveries will arrive on the 22nd.
    11-20-2013 03:43 AM

Just below the "Status: In Process" on the main area of the Order History page, it now says "Ship It". Previously it said something like to the effect that Pre-Order deliveries will arrive on the 22nd.
    It's interesting that it's not complete. Mine says "status: complete". Maybe they had more orders than we thought and they haven't finished processing.
    11-20-2013 08:55 AM

Yea, that is the same thing I saw over a month ago, sorry to say. When you get a button in the middle of the page to track it, then your package is shipped or in the process of it.

Does not look like it's processed yet, did they bull your card/paypal yet ? They billed mine 3 days before I got a tracking number...
    11-20-2013 09:00 AM
    Walmart pre order shipped today still waiting on amzon order to ship ,, both expected Friday 22nd
    11-20-2013 10:12 AM
    Yea, that is the same thing I saw over a month ago, sorry to say. When you get a button in the middle of the page to track it, then your package is shipped or in the process of it.
    Well, mine certainly didn't say "Ship It" yesterday, thats for sure. It has deffinitely changed overnight.

Does not look like it's processed yet, did they bull your card/paypal yet ? They billed mine 3 days before I got a tracking number...
    Accoridng to commerce.microsoft.com, my card was billed (and transaction completed) on Monday (18 November), although according to my Card's online banking service, there is still a transaction (to the value of the Xbox One) pending.

It's interesting that it's not complete. Mine says "status: complete". Maybe they had more orders than we thought and they haven't finished processing.
    To be fair, i only expect Microsoft to ship mine tomorrow as Microsoft Store to Next Day delivery (at least my Surface Pro was delivered the day after it was dispatched). So there's still time.

I'll be really annoyed if it doesn't arrive on Friday, especially as i was ASSURED numerous times by MS Store staff that my re-order (to change from PayPal payment) would NOT affect my priority for the Day One Edition Preorder i originally.
    11-20-2013 11:44 AM
87 1234