XBox Ones process on the 15th

blakkrobb

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah! Mine says tomorrow, but there hasn't been a origin scan yet... I'm wondering if Microsoft made the shipping stickers and haven't given them to UPS yet. Or UPS is just slow at updating.

I just got an email from ups saying they are sorry but they haven't gotten the package from the shipper yet... I'm hoping it's just a fluke and it wasn't scanned before putting it on the truck (I hear that happens sometimes) if it hasn't shipped yet I don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I still have hope lol. I would be a little sad to get my day one xbox next week.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from ups saying they are sorry but they haven't gotten the package from the shipper yet... I'm hoping it's just a fluke and it wasn't scanned before putting it on the truck (I hear that happens sometimes) if it hasn't shipped yet I don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I still have hope lol. I would be a little sad to get my day one xbox next week.

I didn't get that email, but mine still just says label created. I'm pretty sure they're holding them back. Maybe they'll ship them to get here Thursday so we can get it before the midnight people...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft are masters of suspense... I've never known them not deliver stuff on launch day though.

Salem874

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
looks like my order has made some progress...

Just below the "Status: In Process" on the main area of the Order History page, it now says "Ship It". Previously it said something like to the effect that Pre-Order deliveries will arrive on the 22nd.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Just below the "Status: In Process" on the main area of the Order History page, it now says "Ship It". Previously it said something like to the effect that Pre-Order deliveries will arrive on the 22nd.

It's interesting that it's not complete. Mine says "status: complete". Maybe they had more orders than we thought and they haven't finished processing.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Yea, that is the same thing I saw over a month ago, sorry to say. When you get a button in the middle of the page to track it, then your package is shipped or in the process of it.

Does not look like it's processed yet, did they bull your card/paypal yet ? They billed mine 3 days before I got a tracking number...

Salem874

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Yea, that is the same thing I saw over a month ago, sorry to say. When you get a button in the middle of the page to track it, then your package is shipped or in the process of it.

Well, mine certainly didn't say "Ship It" yesterday, thats for sure. It has deffinitely changed overnight.

Does not look like it's processed yet, did they bull your card/paypal yet ? They billed mine 3 days before I got a tracking number...

Accoridng to commerce.microsoft.com, my card was billed (and transaction completed) on Monday (18 November), although according to my Card's online banking service, there is still a transaction (to the value of the Xbox One) pending.

It's interesting that it's not complete. Mine says "status: complete". Maybe they had more orders than we thought and they haven't finished processing.

To be fair, i only expect Microsoft to ship mine tomorrow as Microsoft Store to Next Day delivery (at least my Surface Pro was delivered the day after it was dispatched). So there's still time.

I'll be really annoyed if it doesn't arrive on Friday, especially as i was ASSURED numerous times by MS Store staff that my re-order (to change from PayPal payment) would NOT affect my priority for the Day One Edition Preorder i originally.

Salem874

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got my UPS Tracking number, so its on its way!!

#Excited

EDIT: Looks like my tracking number isnt trackable yet. This is kinda worrying

Last edited:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not lucky enough to even have a shipping confirmation. Still, I didn't get my Surface confirmation until 3:30pm on the previous day and it arrived on launch day just fine.

MS Store still has mine as being "BackOrdered" and "Order In Process".

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still showing at the "backorder" status, card was billed on 18th but no status change yet, previous purchases I had this and deliveries just arrived with no notification or status change so I am at home today and tomorrow waiting in case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb