Now that the xbox one is coming out, im probably getting an xbox 360, lol. My parents are already considering getting it with the kinect as a family present for us, and i want to know what to ask for. All the good games i would like to play are rated M(assassin's creed, gta 5, etc) i might be able to convince my parents to let me get COD: Ghosts since it is rated M for violence, blood, and language and no sexual content, but i heard it has had a feature in the past COD games to turn these things down with a graphic content filter.( just recently released and i havent found this about it yet). I'm 14(soon 15), but my parents don't let me watch rated R movies(watched 2 or 3 anyway) or own M rated games( i play them at my friends' houses occasionally). Since the M rated games convincing probably won't work( i asked when i was like 12 or 13 already), what games rated T or under are popular and fun besides sports games(2k, wwe, madden, etc i am aware of these)? Would be really helpful so i can know what to ask for Christmas, thanks!
    11-10-2013 05:03 PM
    Viva piniata ;) ....seriously though. Forza
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-10-2013 06:55 PM
    Most racing games. Minecraft is hugely popular, as are the LEGO branded games.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-11-2013 06:10 AM
    DC Universe Lego 2 looks great.
    11-11-2013 04:16 PM
    Postman is delivering LEGO AVENGERS today 😃
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-15-2013 04:43 AM
    I'm super excited for Mirror's Edge 2. In the meantime, you can probably pickup the original, Mirror's Edge, for cheap. That was rated T. There's some shooting (not much), and it's discouraged. It's a first person parkour game. I loved just about everything about the game. Designs, Graphics, the 2d cutscenes, gameplay, story and the music. One of my favorite game theme songs.

With all the run and gun shooters at the time, it was especially nice to see DICE try a new, different franchise.

Mirror's Edge Video - Mirror's Edge Speed Run #5 New Eden | GameTrailers
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-16-2013 02:01 AM
    I heard Halo Wars was pretty good if RTS is up your alley. (T)
    You could argue that Halo 3 and Reach are practically on the borderline between T and M. (I remember my mom not letting me play Halo 2 PC, so I flew by night so to speak. No mental scarring whatsoever, don't think it really merits outright M.)

Minecraft is a solid option, great with friends too, although its better on PC.
    BIGPADDY and MyNL822 like this.
    11-16-2013 04:38 PM
    Just letting you know that Lego Avengers is absolutely brilliant. Well worth getting.
    12-01-2013 05:54 AM
    Viva Pinata really is a great game. I think I first played it at 16 or so, and I loved it--beat the whole thing. Forza games are really good as well. Other sports titles, like NBA 2K, are obvious choices. The marketplace has a lot of fun arcade titles too, like Sonic, Frogger (pain in the **** game), and Galaga. There are probably 2 or 3 Dragon Ball game options, I like Raging Blast. Both Portal games are definitely worth playing. Some Tom Clancy games are tagged Teen (G.R.A.W. and G.R.A.W. 2 are), not sure about all of them, but they are solid third-person shooters.

That pretty much covers all of my knowledge of good games that aren't M-rated, since I mostly play shooters (like Halo, Gears, and BioShock).
    12-01-2013 02:51 PM