Xbox One new game previews

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That Dead Rising co-op video was pretty cool. And I didn't see the frame rate drops that some sites were talking about in there (but I also didn't watch the whole thing - I plan on getting it regardless).

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have completed Insanity (with good results), so I'm interested in giving it another go with Xbox and see how good or bad I really am in form.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't watch the dead rising 3 video at the moment. How many players does the co op support?

I didn't catch it on the video if it was there, but on the video it's a 2 player co-op.

Yep, they mentined it in the video. Free for Gold members until end of 2014. I should be back in shape by then. :)

Yeah, it's pretty sweet and one of the things that most likely made my fiancee offer to pay half of the Xbox One lol :D Gonna show her the video :p

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't watch the dead rising 3 video at the moment. How many players does the co op support?

Only 2 players, but you aren't 'tethered' at all. Each player can go do whatever they want throughout the game world. They mentioned somewhere else where having more players (in addition to the zombies) will be greatly considered for future releases...

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That Dead Rising co-op video was pretty cool. And I didn't see the frame rate drops that some sites were talking about in there (but I also didn't watch the whole thing - I plan on getting it regardless).

You can see it a little at about 2.5 minutes in, when he jumps on the motorcycle with the guy and they get going. Maybe it's the video itself, but it definitely seems like there's some stuttering to me.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, they mentined it in the video. Free for Gold members until end of 2014. I should be back in shape by then. :)

It'll be interesting to see what the setup is AFTER a year. Classic move where Microsoft doesn't tell the whole story, haha. Is it something where you pay for them all after, or do they come in chunks, and how much is it? Maybe the prices aren't sorted yet or something, but it's worth asking them.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Some Project Spark stuff too:

[video=youtube;rFE_gFWDcoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rFE_gFWDcoE[/video]

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
This is a bit older video too and more of a trailer anyways, but I think the online co-op will be sweet. It just sucks that apparently the phone and Win 8 version doesn't seem to get it (or it hasnt really been talked about yet) as well as you need to buy this seperately for 360/X1.

But probably makes for a really sweet arcade title with some fun co-op with a friend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6