It's coming!

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered day one from Microsoft Store online. Charge posted to my account yesterday and received shipping notification from Microsoft today!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't be discouraged! I got a stylus for my Surface 2 from them with ground shipping. I got it overnight and the tracking didn't update till the day of delivery.

Yea, it would be nice, they did bill out my creditcard on Saturday.... It would be sweet if they shipped it then... but, no update on the Microsoftstore.com or an email :(

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine shows shipped and in transit. There is no delivery date shown, but it was shipped via Next Day Air Saver. Could it really show up tomorrow?

It's going to kill me to be out of town for work all week!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
That would be a HUGE knock to the knickers of their retail partners though...BestBuy, GameStop, Target, Amazon....they are all going to be super pissed if MS broke their own street date that they would have been fined if they had broken.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
That would be a HUGE knock to the knickers of their retail partners though...BestBuy, GameStop, Target, Amazon....they are all going to be super pissed if MS broke their own street date that they would have been fined if they had broken.

I'm also worried about getting the console banned with early access...

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the more that I think about it, there is no way that they are going to allow these to deliver early. I would bet that there is some sort of note that says "do not deliver until Nov 22".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12