It's coming!

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine just made it to the UPS facility. It's in Harrisburg, PA! It'll be here tomorrow. :)

"Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 11/22/2013, By End of Day"

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My extra controller is arriving today by USPS, and my Xbox One Console is arriving tomorrow with UPS. I have received ghosts, but Ryse and Forza haven't shipped, YET. SO EXCITED! :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hold on, for some reason, I ordered release date delivery, but when I go to the UPS website (label still processing), it says UPS Ground! I hope they are wrong and change it so I receive it tomorrow!!!

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hold on, for some reason, I ordered release date delivery, but when I go to the UPS website (label still processing), it says UPS Ground! I hope they are wrong and change it so I receive it tomorrow!!!

Mine is ground too. They usually have a place close enough to you that it'll get there overnight. Just see where it says it's coming from (if it says).

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine started moving about an hour ago. I checked with UPS and they are not requiring signatures for delivery and apparently if you ordered from microsoftstore they will not let you hold it at the facility for pickup.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine started moving about an hour ago. I checked with UPS and they are not requiring signatures for delivery and apparently if you ordered from microsoftstore they will not let you hold it at the facility for pickup.

Mine says that a signature is required on the UPS site...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett