It's coming!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft/UPS continue to tease me.

UPS tracking shows it's arrived at my local town. I just don't have an "Out for Delivery" status.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Almost here... Get here already!!!! :grincry: :cool:

2yvkjsp.png

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep mine is also out for delivery, expected between 12:45 and 4:45, I bet it will show up at 6...Welcome to UPS... Anyway, I decied to go to work today, so It will have to wait till I get home...

This is one day where I can't wait to get out of work !

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Here's a link to my SkyDrive since I can't seem to upload from my Surface...

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

It doesn't say it if you're not signed in to My UPS.
Here it is with me signed in, notice that I selected for them to deliver to my front door and no signature is required. Looks like MS/UPS screwed you over or they have had multiple complaints of lost/missing shipments in and around the area where you live thus requiring a signature.Xbox2.jpg

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Here it is with me signed in, notice that I selected for them to deliver to my front door and no signature is required. Looks like MS/UPS screwed you over or they have had multiple complaints of lost/missing shipments in and around the area where you live thus requiring a signature.

I don't know, but I had it delivered to work, and I'm not getting lunch until it gets here.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You folks have SO much more patience that I would. I'd be calling the UPS facility last night asking for it to be held there, then I'd be waiting at the doors when they open. That, or I'd be threatening some person on the phone for my truck's route so I could hunt it down. I couldn't take waiting an extra day for a keyboard, let alone a new console.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
You folks have SO much more patience that I would. I'd be calling the UPS facility last night asking for it to be held there, then I'd be waiting at the doors when they open. That, or I'd be threatening some person on the phone for my truck's route so I could hunt it down. I couldn't take waiting an extra day for a keyboard, let alone a new console.

The UPS truck parks right outside my window.... My work is getting done so much slower today...

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow. UPS said they would allow me for pickup then of course they I called to confirm and said ms does t allow will call pickup. Wtf so now they will deliver and I won't be home and signature is required. Assholes as usual

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow. UPS said they would allow me for pickup then of course they I called to confirm and said ms does t allow will call pickup. Wtf so now they will deliver and I won't be home and signature is required. Assholes as usual

Where does it say signature is required?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I guess so, I went to work because I have farily important things here to take care of. I am ok waiting till 5pm when I get home, My wife will be home to get the package, so I am not too worried.

No question, I can't wait to get out of work today...I'll stop by on Lunch to grab my copy of Forza 5 from gamestop...

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

I tried this and they informed me MS made it so it cannot be held at the facility for pickup. The second part is a bit excessive. I still have my 360 if I have to wait a couple of days which I won't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750