Getting XBox one to India

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

In India the launch date is 2014 which is more that I thougt.

So I would like to but from store from USA.

Can any one say which store allow shipping to India ?

Hope amazon do but they dont have any stock. Do MS store ship to India ?

And also I tried zavvi.com and they price is too high 428? where I can get for 500usd in US store.

And amazon UK has some lowest price 358? but they are adding duty charges and shipping and this rising to 500?.

So looking for best US store which ships to India .

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
It's most likely going to be sold out online at plenty of US stores that are willing to ship overseas. I'm not sure if the import price may justify the wait.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
It's been getting around the internet that Amazon has some extra stock they're putting on sale tomorrow morning in the US. That's 8am eastern on 11/20/2013. I'm not sure how that translates for you in time zones, but if you can find the correct time and beat the crowd you should be good to order it.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Shipping internationally will always cost at least $100. Add to that customs duty on the X1, which is 25-28%. You won't get it for any less than that from a store.

You should try to find friends/family coming to India from the US and ask them to get one for you.

In any case, half of the X1's features will not work, especially the TV guide related ones.

edit: also, Amazon and many other US/UK retailers will not ship electronics internationally.

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So when amazon US will get back stock ? I checked few hours back and no stock. Ans amazon do shipping to India. And also my aunt is departing to India by 22nd , she lives in pittsburgh. So if I order today will she able to recieve on 21st as I heard lot of people receiving earlier

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Try amazon literally right now.

If not within the next few minutes, might be best to have your aunt stop at a few stores on Friday. Try Wal-Mart, they seem to be the lucky store for me.

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Try amazon literally right now.

If not within the next few minutes, might be best to have your aunt stop at a few stores on Friday. Try Wal-Mart, they seem to be the lucky store for me.

I already made them to send notifications, and if any one can please quote this post with the link , just in case you found available.

Still I found 700USD cheaper than 500pounds.

1USD = 60INR
1GBP = 100INR

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Even if you managed to get a console delivered to you, have you considered whether you'll be able to use it? The Xbox Live services to support Xbox One might not be turned on in your region. So, if you can't get the day one patch, your console will be unusable.

It might be better to hold off on buying one until you can ensure that the "import" method of buying one for unsupported markets will work and what the workarounds are to make it work.

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Even if you managed to get a console delivered to you, have you considered whether you'll be able to use it? The Xbox Live services to support Xbox One might not be turned on in your region. So, if you can't get the day one patch, your console will be unusable.

It might be better to hold off on buying one until you can ensure that the "import" method of buying one for unsupported markets will work and what the workarounds are to make it work.

Heard that XBox one is region free. And also PS4 is working here which is bought in amazon us.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
So when amazon US will get back stock ? I checked few hours back and no stock. Ans amazon do shipping to India. And also my aunt is departing to India by 22nd , she lives in pittsburgh. So if I order today will she able to recieve on 21st as I heard lot of people receiving earlier

Amazon USA will not ship electronics to India. They ship books and whatnot, but no cellphones, tablets, laptops, etc.

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I find XBox one standard edition available in amazon.de for 43k inr. I am wondering will that XBox will have English language or Dutch ?

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Amazon.de is German, not Dutch. Regardless of the initial language setting, it should be simple enough to change the UI language to English.

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So before talking risk with amazon.de . I placed an order for Xbox one controller . And they have billed me now. And I got email that it will be,shipped in few hours. And also the reason I choose amazon.de is they dont have import taxes.

And it is 5K INR where as in Amazon US it is 6.2K INR

If I get the controller properly on time then I will proceed with console.

And also they are saying it takes 9 days time . Will that take much longer than that or I will get quicker ?

And I dont find option to change lanuage and I have to use the bing translator as google chrome cant translate their buttons

prdas86

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
So before talking risk with amazon.de . I placed an order for Xbox one controller . And they have billed me now. And I got email that it will be,shipped in few hours. And also the reason I choose amazon.de is they dont have import taxes.

And it is 5K INR where as in Amazon US it is 6.2K INR

If I get the controller properly on time then I will proceed with console.

And also they are saying it takes 9 days time . Will that take much longer than that or I will get quicker ?

And I dont find option to change lanuage and I have to use the bing translator as google chrome cant translate their buttons

Did u manage to get the controller shipped to India ?? Let us know coz then we can start ordering for the console from amazon.de ....

Kinshuk Arya

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, were you able to get the controller to India?? And have you got the console as well??
I am planning to get one imported from US the problem is the power supply will have to order a separate one from ebay for India's 220V supply.

Sumitava Bose

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Get xbox one from amazon.uk as i got my one from there and i say that because getting the xbox one from amazon.uk won't give u problem as , india is in pal region and so there will not be a big risk

Kinshuk Arya

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
what was the final cost?

plus I think for XB1 the console and games are not locked for region so that should mean that it will play both PAL and NTSC. although there were some issues while using the TV guide in UK because of frequency difference,

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb