07-07-2014 11:20 AM
34 12
tools
    Hi,

In India the launch date is 2014 which is more that I thougt.

So I would like to but from store from USA.

Can any one say which store allow shipping to India ?

Hope amazon do but they dont have any stock. Do MS store ship to India ?

And also I tried zavvi.com and they price is too high 428 where I can get for 500usd in US store.

And amazon UK has some lowest price 358 but they are adding duty charges and shipping and this rising to 500.

So looking for best US store which ships to India .

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk
    11-19-2013 05:01 PM
    It's most likely going to be sold out online at plenty of US stores that are willing to ship overseas. I'm not sure if the import price may justify the wait.
    11-19-2013 05:22 PM
    It's been getting around the internet that Amazon has some extra stock they're putting on sale tomorrow morning in the US. That's 8am eastern on 11/20/2013. I'm not sure how that translates for you in time zones, but if you can find the correct time and beat the crowd you should be good to order it.
    11-19-2013 11:44 PM
    Shipping internationally will always cost at least $100. Add to that customs duty on the X1, which is 25-28%. You won't get it for any less than that from a store.

You should try to find friends/family coming to India from the US and ask them to get one for you.

In any case, half of the X1's features will not work, especially the TV guide related ones.

edit: also, Amazon and many other US/UK retailers will not ship electronics internationally.
    11-20-2013 03:27 AM
    So when amazon US will get back stock ? I checked few hours back and no stock. Ans amazon do shipping to India. And also my aunt is departing to India by 22nd , she lives in pittsburgh. So if I order today will she able to recieve on 21st as I heard lot of people receiving earlier

11-20-2013 07:15 AM
    Try amazon literally right now.

If not within the next few minutes, might be best to have your aunt stop at a few stores on Friday. Try Wal-Mart, they seem to be the lucky store for me.
    11-20-2013 07:19 AM
    Try amazon literally right now.

If not within the next few minutes, might be best to have your aunt stop at a few stores on Friday. Try Wal-Mart, they seem to be the lucky store for me.

I already made them to send notifications, and if any one can please quote this post with the link , just in case you found available.

Still I found 700USD cheaper than 500pounds.

1USD = 60INR
    1GBP = 100INR

11-20-2013 07:29 AM
    Even if you managed to get a console delivered to you, have you considered whether you'll be able to use it? The Xbox Live services to support Xbox One might not be turned on in your region. So, if you can't get the day one patch, your console will be unusable.

It might be better to hold off on buying one until you can ensure that the "import" method of buying one for unsupported markets will work and what the workarounds are to make it work.
    11-20-2013 08:08 AM
    Even if you managed to get a console delivered to you, have you considered whether you'll be able to use it? The Xbox Live services to support Xbox One might not be turned on in your region. So, if you can't get the day one patch, your console will be unusable.

It might be better to hold off on buying one until you can ensure that the "import" method of buying one for unsupported markets will work and what the workarounds are to make it work.

Heard that XBox one is region free. And also PS4 is working here which is bought in amazon us.

11-20-2013 08:17 AM
    Ah, my apologies, I didn't know that about Xbox One, I simply assumed it would be the same as for Xbox 360.

Reference for others:

Xbox One Games Are Region-Free - Xbox 360 News At Xbox360Achievements.org
    11-20-2013 08:27 AM
    So when amazon US will get back stock ? I checked few hours back and no stock. Ans amazon do shipping to India. And also my aunt is departing to India by 22nd , she lives in pittsburgh. So if I order today will she able to recieve on 21st as I heard lot of people receiving earlier

Amazon USA will not ship electronics to India. They ship books and whatnot, but no cellphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
    11-20-2013 08:31 AM
    Heard that XBox one is region free. And also PS4 is working here which is bought in amazon us.
    Not that way. I meant things like the TV Guide and Xbox video/music functionality. As a pure gaming device it has very little to recommend it over the X360.
    11-20-2013 08:32 AM
    Guys, I find XBox one standard edition available in amazon.de for 43k inr. I am wondering will that XBox will have English language or Dutch ?

11-20-2013 02:36 PM
    Amazon.de is German, not Dutch. Regardless of the initial language setting, it should be simple enough to change the UI language to English.
    11-21-2013 11:16 AM
    He's probably referring to what the Germans call their own language.
    11-21-2013 04:40 PM
    So before talking risk with amazon.de . I placed an order for Xbox one controller . And they have billed me now. And I got email that it will be,shipped in few hours. And also the reason I choose amazon.de is they dont have import taxes.

And it is 5K INR where as in Amazon US it is 6.2K INR

If I get the controller properly on time then I will proceed with console.

And also they are saying it takes 9 days time . Will that take much longer than that or I will get quicker ?

And I dont find option to change lanuage and I have to use the bing translator as google chrome cant translate their buttons

11-21-2013 05:28 PM
    So before talking risk with amazon.de . I placed an order for Xbox one controller . And they have billed me now. And I got email that it will be,shipped in few hours. And also the reason I choose amazon.de is they dont have import taxes.

And it is 5K INR where as in Amazon US it is 6.2K INR

If I get the controller properly on time then I will proceed with console.

And also they are saying it takes 9 days time . Will that take much longer than that or I will get quicker ?

And I dont find option to change lanuage and I have to use the bing translator as google chrome cant translate their buttons

Did u manage to get the controller shipped to India ?? Let us know coz then we can start ordering for the console from amazon.de ....
    11-29-2013 09:19 PM
    Hi, were you able to get the controller to India?? And have you got the console as well??
    I am planning to get one imported from US the problem is the power supply will have to order a separate one from ebay for India's 220V supply.
    01-20-2014 01:50 AM
    Get xbox one from amazon.uk as i got my one from there and i say that because getting the xbox one from amazon.uk won't give u problem as , india is in pal region and so there will not be a big risk
    01-22-2014 11:52 PM
    what was the final cost?

plus I think for XB1 the console and games are not locked for region so that should mean that it will play both PAL and NTSC. although there were some issues while using the TV guide in UK because of frequency difference,
    Last edited by Kinshuk Arya; 01-23-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    01-23-2014 12:01 AM
    Hello,

what is voltage in India? US xbox one has power brick only for 120V. EU Xbox One power is 100-240V.

And what comes to other things, PAL etc... doesn't matter, the xbox console is identical all over the world, only power brick is different (US vs. rest of the world). Of course the TV functions most probably won't work, but who cares.

Games are region free so no problem there either.
    01-23-2014 12:33 AM
    Hello,

what is voltage in India? US xbox one has power brick only for 120V. EU Xbox One power is 100-240V.

And what comes to other things, PAL etc... doesn't matter, the xbox console is identical all over the world, only power brick is different (US vs. rest of the world). Of course the TV functions most probably won't work, but who cares.

Games are region free so no problem there either.
    India is on 220V for a US xbox to work in India we need to get a 220Vto110V converter or a replacement 110V power supply both are available in plenty...

true about the region unlocks.... plus in TV functionality also the normal HDMI-IN works the only problem comes when you use the TV guide.
    01-23-2014 01:14 AM
    I learned that there are power brick exchange available through xbox.com. So you could buy US xbox and then exchange the power brick.

It is said that those "non-official" power shouldn't be used and there is no official ones yet available. But that exchange process should do the trick (and it was with modest cost also).

This part below is copied from xbox.com forum (and it was followed by a note from this guy that he received his power and everything went fine):

Here is what I came up with:

1. Try to remember an old friend of yours in one of the “supported” and 220V countries

2. Go to myservice.xbox.com

3. Log in an register the console you bought in the US

4. Go to Devices->Xbox One->Replace an accessory

5. Pick “Power supply”, and click “Next”

6. Now you will be presented with an option of replacing your current supply with a new one. That’s not what you want to do. Oddly enough, click on “Select an accessory not shown”

7. Now you will be able to actually order a new power supply

8. Enter your friend’s address and other data

9. Chose the proper locale in the upper right corner – it shouldn’t be “United States”, unless you want another 110V power supply

10. Accept all terms & conditions, follow the instructions, and enter your credit card number

11. Ask your friend to send you the power supply.

Now if you live in a "supported" country, but you just bought the console in the US, you can skip steps 1 and 11 I live in a country that is not supported, but the voltage & plugs are the same as in Germany. So I did exactly what I wrote above, and a German-compatible power supply has been shipped to my friend's address in Germany.

Now, this didn't come from Xbox support, it's something I came up with, and I don't know the results until I really get the supply in my hands, so do it on your own risk. However, I am reasonably confident the things will play out well.
    01-27-2014 04:00 AM
    Will have to register a device which I dont have right now. :P

Let me know if you receive the power supply.

Thanks
    01-27-2014 06:33 AM
    Hello guys,

After long searches, i got one xbox one gamer forum in india..cheers..

So whats up with you guys..Hope you guys are enjoying the games...

Regards
    DJ
    03-14-2014 05:33 AM
34 12