Want to get an Xbox One? You can get it!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't think it would mess anything up as long as the address is the same, and it matches your billing info. i gotta stop checking the status. SHIP ALREADY =D im sure i wont get tracking until tomorrow. I just hope it arrives at my doorstep early in the day and not at 8pm. I have to go to bed early on Friday night to be at work at 4AM on Saturday lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't think it would mess anything up as long as the address is the same, and it matches your billing info. i gotta stop checking the status. SHIP ALREADY =D im sure i wont get tracking until tomorrow. I just hope it arrives at my doorstep early in the day and not at 8pm. I have to go to bed early on Friday night to be at work at 4AM on Saturday lol.

Mine has to arrive at 2:40 PM or no later than 3:00 PM PST, as I need to do an unboxing video, wait a while for it to post in 1080p, change, eat, and leave the house at 6:00PM, then arrive back home at 11:00PM.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
A lot happened last night. Currently my console is less then 2 hours away!! should be at my local facility today. I may call and see if i can pick it up!

At the very least it should be here early tomorrow morning!

now i have to decide what game i want lol. I still have no idea.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 4

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
After a lot of googling I figured it out. "One Day" shipping is not a fancy name for overnight. Amazon now has distribution centers so they can hand-deliver locally available goods to a person's house. So they'll literally wait until the last minute to "ship" it.

It also explains the "8pm" timeframe a lot of us have been getting. It'll be interesting if it works.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
well it's official for me. I just got my shipping notice about an hour ago. I'm not getting it until Monday. To all you people getting it tomorrow, I hate you. :)

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the double-post. Amazon just wrote me to say they ran out of day one editions. My shipment is delayed and I'm not getting the day one edition but I get a $50 discount. I dunno whether to be happy or mad. o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro