• 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
08-03-2015 05:58 AM
205 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Ryse!
    lol I am still torn between them both. I went to buy dead rising 3 from walmart. But ended up not doing it because I thought about getting Ryse! Ha. I just don't want to miss out on either game. But can only afford one. I'll think on it some more.
    11-22-2013 08:26 PM
    STILL haven't gotten mine yet!
    I have no hard facts, but I'm pretty sure Microsoft hates you :p Your SP2 showed up with multiple problems and now your Xbox is MIA.
    11-22-2013 08:46 PM
    Are there no free trials / demos to these games, or am I missing something? I wanted to try out the games first before dropping $60 on them. I thought Xbox games offered free trials like on Windows Phone and Windows 8.
    11-22-2013 09:16 PM
    Are there no free trials / demos to these games, or am I missing something? I wanted to try out the games first before dropping $60 on them. I thought Xbox games offered free trials like on Windows Phone and Windows 8.
    that probably depends on the developer, not the Xbox itself
    11-22-2013 10:01 PM
    Also, just a pro-top for everyone: to do almost anything on the Xbox besides play games, you have go download an app for it. Whether its upload studio, Xbox music, or even the ability to play CD's, you need an app.
    11-22-2013 10:07 PM
    I finally got my xbox!
    Jas00555, ncxcstud and Bee Mon like this.
    11-22-2013 10:49 PM
    Want to watch my unboxing, here. :)

TechFreak1, robinleck and Bee Mon like this.
    11-23-2013 04:09 AM
    To be honest after taking out of the box , my initial impressions are: its a dust magnet! Lol I had hoovered earlier in the day and no sooner had I unboxed it there was dust all over the glossy side of the top.

Build quality appears to be very high. Going through the update now.

I've checked the disk drive before updating and it appears to be fine.

Will update later once, updated.
    11-23-2013 11:32 AM
    Hello wpcentralian friends, Maybe one of you could help ?

I'm trying to find a picture of the Power Brick for the Xbox One, the side with all of the voltage specs.
    All I can find is the upper side or old prototype pictures... Could one of you good souls post a picture of the specs sticker ?

I imported the US version, and I want to get a transformer before the Xbox arrives, and that could help with knowing which one to get.

Thanks a lot! :) :)
    11-23-2013 12:13 PM
    Hello wpcentralian friends, Maybe one of you could help ?

I'm trying to find a picture of the Power Brick for the Xbox One, the side with all of the voltage specs.
    All I can find is the upper side or old prototype pictures... Could one of you good souls post a picture of the specs sticker ?

I imported the US version, and I want to get a transformer before the Xbox arrives, and that could help with knowing which one to get.

Thanks a lot! :) :)

So you are the one who poster in XBox forum too ? Asking about converters.

If you are an indian just get 230
    V to 110V coverter and start using your XBox. It will work as I own lot of US products.

Btw I have ordered XBox one with amazon.de

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk
    11-23-2013 01:32 PM
    Finaaally, I've got ONE!

Happy to say Kinect recognize 9/10 of my voice commands. Been worrying about it, but works perfectly. Didnt try the camera with Skype. I tried XboxFitness, it works well, there is still some latency, but it's lower than Kinect1.0.
    I didn't figure out the setup so Kinect can see my heart beat. Need to test it later.

Performance wise, One's overall response is quicker at everything it does, much quicker than X360. Construction is rock solid and well detailed. Even Hdmi, psu and psu connectors are half glossy, same as Xbox. Nice1

Controllers are even better than those for X360. Movements are more accurate, buttons more responsive. LB and RB is quite stiff, but it's just matter of few days to adapt to it.

As for graphics, I expected bit more, but the games I own (Forza5,AC4, KI) may not be the best to show true potential of the next gen consoles. Or maybe my expectations are just too high :)

I played few rounds of Forza, 2hrs of AC4 and finally about 1hr of KI.
    Had great time with all of them.

Considering we are just at Day2, I can't wait for next spring when all the stunning titles are coming out.
    XboxOne ftw!
    Last edited by minus365; 11-23-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    11-23-2013 02:59 PM
    So you are the one who poster in XBox forum too ? Asking about converters.

If you are an indian just get 230
    V to 110V coverter and start using your XBox. It will work as I own lot of US products.

Btw I have ordered XBox one with amazon.de

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk
    Actually, that wasn't me... and I'm not from India

That's what I thought, but they asked me for more information (watts etc.) so they can get a strong enough transformer....

Thanks
    11-23-2013 03:28 PM
    I got my Xbox None guys!
    11-23-2013 03:41 PM
    It is with sadness I must inform my friends that I have to return my Xbox. My Kinect stop working. After contacting tech support they suggests that I return this one and in 2 days they will send a new one. I guess I Will be playing my 360 for awhile longer

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk
    11-23-2013 04:49 PM
    If you bing demos, you'll find a demo for FIFA and NBA I think. Those are the only ones I saw demos of.
    11-23-2013 04:53 PM
    It is with sadness I must inform my friends that I have to return my Xbox. My Kinect stop working. After contacting tech support they suggests that I return this one and in 2 days they will send a new one. I guess I Will be playing my 360 for awhile longer

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk
    mine is heading to Germany on Tuesday..... Gutted. It is broken.
    11-23-2013 06:16 PM
    mine is heading to Germany on Tuesday..... Gutted. It is broken.
    I'm so sorry.
    11-23-2013 06:24 PM
    Me too.... Not he end of he world, bu annoying as hell. Really took the edge off Friday night. Personally, I feel it should be replaced.
    11-24-2013 12:48 AM
    Interesting that the Games Hub on mp phone and gamer "cards" like the one in my signature don't show XB1 info/games... I hope they update the Game Hub to show this info... Yeah, you can see it on the Smart Glass App, but it would be nice on the games hub as well.
    11-24-2013 03:00 PM
    I love my Xbox One. Next year has such a good lineup, even non-exclusives. Titanfall, Watchdogs, next COD game, The Division, and Halo! We will probably get more cool games announced at e3. So excited!
    11-26-2013 10:42 AM
    Personally, I am gagging for Sunset Overdrive. It was the game that caught my eye the most. Even more than Titanfall.
    coip likes this.
    11-26-2013 02:14 PM
    Well, my xbox one is back into its box..has been sitting above my wardrobe for the past 5 days. It's not broken, lets just say my fam weren't that keen on having the X1 in the living room lol. Uk does not have the One Guide yet :(. The games I got are not kid friendly either apart from Forza, my older bro is hogging the other TV with GTA V... (lucky sod got it free from my cousins as they replaced it due to discolouration banding along the top and bottom right hand corner though not very visible unless you know it is there). Soo right now I need to save up to buy a tv or monitor... lol, the money I saved from not buying the PS4 has gone into my pot for household bills due in 3 months time.
    11-28-2013 10:55 AM
    Well, my xbox one is back into its box..has been sitting above my wardrobe for the past 5 days. It's not broken, lets just say my fam weren't that keen on having the X1 in the living room lol. Uk does not have the One Guide yet :(. The games I got are not kid friendly either apart from Forza, my older bro is hogging the other TV with GTA V... (lucky sod got it free from my cousins as they replaced it due to discolouration banding along the top and bottom right hand corner though not very visible unless you know it is there). Soo right now I need to save up to buy a tv or monitor... lol, the money I saved from not buying the PS4 has gone into my pot for household bills due in 3 months time.
    Ahh man - hate to say it, but, Sucks to be you.
    11-28-2013 11:10 AM
    Ouch, bad times. That is a pity. Me, I am currently tracking a new xbox. Coming from Germany.
    11-28-2013 02:34 PM
    Can't he HDMI pass-through the 360 (assuming he is playing GTA on that) into the One? I don't get why your family would be mad a box was in the living room.
    11-29-2013 02:24 PM
205 ... 34567 ...