The Official "I got an Xbox One" thread

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I stood 5 hours tonight in cold and rainy weather, was the first in line, and got my Day One Edition at the Best Buy midnight launch, with a nice free black T-shirt and $5 card from Microsoft. I'm now enjoying a warm bed, will sleep in peace, and tomorrow will unbox the One.

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Got it, love it, all I ever dreamed of. Be nice when some features get added, like storage management, and they get more apps and of course more games.
Can't wait till MS ties everything in tightly now :360, xbone, wp8, win8/rt

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
my friends is stupid, he didn't configure the sound on the Kinect, knew he didn't, and has be sitting in his room yelling XBOX XBOX BING BING all night. Sigh and hes complaining smh

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
my friends is stupid, he didn't configure the sound on the Kinect, knew he didn't, and has be sitting in his room yelling XBOX XBOX BING BING all night. Sigh and hes complaining smh
It picks up my voice when I whisper...from my couch. Sooooo, he skipped Kinect setup purposefully and complains that it doesn't work? Wow...smh

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Got mine at midnight central time. Only thing I have been disappointed with is that I cannot purchase the Limited edition of forza 5 digitally. And for that matter none of the three games appear to have any day one edition content which is what major nelson said would happen if I remember right. Other than that I love it death!

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
It's maddening that UPS shows my Xbox One as "Out For Delivery," but that's from the DFW airport at 3:15am. That means I may get it any time between 3:15am and the end of the day. I didn't take the day off, but I would like to know when I should take an extended break.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
It's maddening that UPS shows my Xbox One as "Out For Delivery," but that's from the DFW airport at 3:15am. That means I may get it any time between 3:15am and the end of the day. I didn't take the day off, but I would like to know when I should take an extended break.

That's why I am having mine delivered at work! :cool:

Also because since we do a lot of shipping we usually receive our incoming shipments in the morning. :smile:

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I stood 5 hours tonight in cold and rainy weather, was the first in line, and got my Day One Edition at the Best Buy midnight launch, with a nice free black T-shirt and $5 card from Microsoft. I'm now enjoying a warm bed, will sleep in peace, and tomorrow will unbox the One.
Hmmm. I preordered the Day One from BB and didn't get a shirt or a $5 card. I wonder why? Was there at midnight.

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hearing multiple reports of Xbox one arriving faulty. Not good at all, especially after all the laughter on the board when the ps4 had similar issues.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I got mine at midnight last night, and won an "Introducing Xbox One" t-shirt while waiting in line! :)

Unfortunately though, I have too much to do at work today so I couldn't take off, and my Xbox is sitting at home all by its lonesome. I did play with it a good bit last night though, and it was amazing!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hearing multiple reports of Xbox one arriving faulty. Not good at all, especially after all the laughter on the board when the ps4 had similar issues.

I've heard of 5 people total with an issue. 5. All these articles are quoting the same 5 people. That's half the number of pre-release PS4s.

Plus, the problem is disc-based, which there is an easy work around for, its hard to get around a bent HDMI port or an overheating machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte