Official Xbox One Problems and Solutions Thread

ian2607

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody know of remote IR codes that work with the new Sky Q service? I'm not in the preview program so it might already be getting tested! Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

serenebukowski

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, looking for some help.

I bought my xbox one in the US during college but now that I'm back in Tanzania I have to use a power converter with my xbox because of the american PSU (Power Supply Unit) that came with the xbox. What's the best option/place/site to get an original PSU for my region? I think a UK PSU would work but I'm not sure how to get one shipped to me here, thanks.

waycoolkennel

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Has Cortana gone deaf for anyone else ??? I just get the "Listening......" and then nothing.. I can still turn the Xbox on with voice... but that's it.. cant turn off or change channels... Yes I'm on preview.. this may cause me to jump off the preview.. .:(

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Has Cortana gone deaf for anyone else ??? I just get the "Listening......" and then nothing.. I can still turn the Xbox on with voice... but that's it.. cant turn off or change channels... Yes I'm on preview.. this may cause me to jump off the preview.. .:(

I'm not on preview and mine is doing the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon