Microsoft Complete for Xbox One

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmh, I read something about this same thing, but it including console, Kinect and 2 controllers for those 3 years. Also it had to be made withing 45 days of purchase, but I can't see mentions of 2 controllers or the 45 days here.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hmmh, I read something about this same thing, but it including console, Kinect and 2 controllers for those 3 years. Also it had to be made withing 45 days of purchase, but I can't see mentions of 2 controllers or the 45 days here.

From the support article:

Microsoft Complete is an extended service plan for your new Xbox One console and Kinect. Microsoft Complete provides you with three total years of coverage for your console and Kinect sensor. Additionally, Microsoft Complete provides a warranty for two controllers. Microsoft Complete is only available within the first 45 days after your purchase.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I did this, my warranty now runs through February 2017. Just to be clear -- it's not an additional 3 years -- the 3 years includes the one year we already have, so it's 2 additional years beyond the existing warranty. Hope that makes sense.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone explain the Fine print in baby terms to me? Sometimes they use tricky language that goes way over my head. For example, I read it and they said, if something is wrong, we will replace your Xbox and Kinect once. What if it goes bad a second time? With the standard warranty, you can replace your device as many times as something goes wrong within your one year.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I means if they give you a new one the warranty has been fulfilled and you no longer have a contract with them. If they repair it, the warranty keeps going, but if they give you a new one you have to buy a new warranty. Also this warranty is a "covers everything that the normal one doesnt in the first year" IE normal wear and tear. But once you hit the 2nd year you are under the new terms.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I got it bundled with that $199 combo (2 games, Microsoft complete, 1yr XBL)

Might send my controller in, the left bumper is sticky compared to the right. (which is a real pain cause it is killing my forza game being the clutch)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey so my controller is within the return policy and was bad when I first got it. Spent an hour on the phone explaining that I should not have to fulfill my extended warranty if its within the return policy. When they finally say "oh that's right" I still have to pay for shipping. Some bull**** seeing that they gave me a faulty controller to begin with, now im spending more money out of pocket for a console that was shipped with faulty accessories...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786