BF4 + Kinect

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Amazing!!!!

[video=youtube;QotkuvTOOv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QotkuvTOOv4[/video]

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan, just because it makes you turn your head from the TV a bit. The leaning is nice, but the cockpit stuff would annoy me. Also, whoever chose that "music" needs slapped. That's awful.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
That's great, Ive been wanting trackIR support to my favourite shooters to warrant buying it, but apparently Kinect can do it right out of the box!

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I believe you can adjust the sensitivity so that only small movements will let you use that feature. Thus, making it a lot more practical in an in-game setting.

Not a fan, just because it makes you turn your head from the TV a bit. The leaning is nice, but the cockpit stuff would annoy me. Also, whoever chose that "music" needs slapped. That's awful.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I believe you can adjust the sensitivity so that only small movements will let you use that feature. Thus, making it a lot more practical in an in-game setting.

Ehh, then I become concerned that it's going to turn me head because I slightly move my head while trying to do something while looking ahead. If I'm not in a multi-display/V.R. setup, this just isn't a feature I'd enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans