03-04-2014 06:48 PM
83 1234
tools
    Sadly yea, currently vibration is up to the game developers.. I suppose at some point they will allow us to disable it system wide. Not that I would, but I know many others do.
    01-28-2014 04:19 PM
    This stinks.... Been on 5 mins and my hands are numb. Just awful.
    01-28-2014 05:11 PM
    01-28-2014 05:39 PM
    Seems throughout February that all users of BF4 will get 'perks' each day as a 'thanks for sticking/putting up with this game since launch'

There is a message about it on the boot screen of BF4...
    01-29-2014 10:07 AM
    Yeah, noticed there was a thread about it on the site. Sounds good. The vibration thing is my major gripe. I just can't play the game.
    01-29-2014 01:10 PM
    Yeah, noticed there was a thread about it on the site. Sounds good, building. The vibration thing is my major gripe. I just can't play the game.
    I havn't played BF4 on X1 (just PC), but is it about the vibrations being too much/badly implemented or do you just dislike vibration regardless of the game?
    01-29-2014 01:13 PM
    Can't use them on any game. They may be implemented perfectly, but I cannot get on with them. In actual fact, I am not a fan of vibration at all. Though I know some people like it so I hope they add the ability to choose. Seems like MS are eager to highlight the new improved tech, hence the removal of the console vibration option.
    01-29-2014 01:18 PM
    I expect they will add option to turn it off in next dahsboard update. Icon to show how much battery life left in controller would be useful, too.
    01-30-2014 08:05 AM
    No timeline for it though... Could be months away. I could have save 44 by not buy Battlefield. Looks like I am stuck on single player.
    01-30-2014 08:18 AM
    This stinks.... Been on 5 mins and my hands are numb. Just awful.
    lol its not even that bad
    01-30-2014 08:19 AM
    I expect they will add option to turn it off in next dahsboard update. Icon to show how much battery life left in controller would be useful, too.
    I heard ppls game saves were being deleted. I don't even play campaign for that reason. But the multiplayer is great, having a blast with it!
    01-30-2014 08:20 AM
    lol its not even that bad
    For you, maybe.... Aches the **** out of my hands fella. Hence my request for them to return the feature. You like it? You can tolerate it? You can keep it. I can't, and I could do with the option.
    01-30-2014 01:28 PM
    No timeline for it though... Could be months away. I could have save 44 by not buy Battlefield. Looks like I am stuck on single player.
    XBOX One Dashboard update to go live in March... will update the 'XBOX Live Experience.'

Apparently, the next part of the system they will tackle will be the TV experience...
    01-30-2014 02:37 PM
    Funnily enough, I posted about this on a new thread. Noticed it on Polygon.
    01-30-2014 05:12 PM
    We’ve started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 game update on Xbox One. You may experience some downtime during this rollout, as we are also updating the game servers. As usual, it will take a few hours before the majority of servers are updated.

This update is mainly designed to prepare the game for the upcoming release of the expansion pack Battlefield 4 Second Assault. We will announce the release date for this expansion pack later.

Jan 30 Xbox One Game Update Notes

DMR Balance Tweaks
    - Increased the damage of all DMRs across all ranges. Specifically, damage has been increased at long ranges to allow three-hit kills against unarmored opponents. Additionally, reduced the penalty to accuracy for sustained DMR fire, allowing more rapid follow up shots in combat. The amount of the damage increase varies from weapon to weapon, according to its intended range, rate of fire, and damage. We will continue to monitor the effectiveness of DMRs in combat, and determine if additional action is needed to make DMRs a viable mid to long range weapon.

Other items
    -Significantly reduced the duration of the black screen when spawning in, and fixed the issue with players getting killed before being in-game
    -Greatly reduced the risk of crosshairs disappearing, which would also result in hit markers disappearing
    -Added a headshot icon on the killcard. This should help identify instances where players are correctly killed by one shot
    -Fixed an issue in Squad Deathmatch where the “Win/Lose” text was overlapping
    -Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the SOFLAM
    -Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the MAV
    -Fixed the gameplay code to properly track the FOV (Field of View) changes in the options menu
    -Fixed an issue where chat would break when entering "false" or "true" in the chat window
    -Fixed an out-of-helicopter glitch in Air Superiority where players could spawn on the ground and play as infantry
    -Fixed the misaligned crosshairs on the T90 MBT
    -Added setting to tweak joystick dead zone
    -Various minor crash fixes
    01-31-2014 03:58 AM
    No vibration option yet though...... Bummer.
    01-31-2014 01:55 PM
    I downloaded that update last night and tried to play. They reintroduced the "crash to home screen" feature. The game crashed 3 times in the span of 30 minutes while playing Conquest.
    01-31-2014 01:59 PM
    Ouch.... I may be on tonight. But Forza is so compelling. Spend too much time painting cars!
    01-31-2014 02:32 PM
    Man it was a nightmare to get on last night. And, after 15 mins of messing my friend and I both got in to the same game.... But on different sides. Can't believe this problem persists. It was there on Battlefield 3 on the 360.
    02-05-2014 02:51 PM
    Man it was a nightmare to get on last night. And, after 15 mins of messing my friend and I both got in to the same game.... But on different sides. Can't believe this problem persists. It was there on Battlefield 3 on the 360.
    It works pretty good. But now after last patch, I got kicked out at least from China Rising when spawning to moving vehicle. Never happened before. Also the headshot logo is ridiculous and also the 0health annoyance.

Server search works pretty well (except for example infantry servers are nowhere to be found), it now give servers that are near match ending. So you can basically pick up any server, even with 4 or 5 in queue, wait minute or two and bam, everyone in party gets to the game. You're not necessarily in same team, but after few tries in the beginning of the map, you can switch to right side.

Lot to improve, but at least now this game is playable.
    02-06-2014 02:20 AM
    It works pretty good. But now after last patch, I got kicked out at least from China Rising when spawning to moving vehicle. Never happened before. Also the headshot logo is ridiculous and also the 0health annoyance.

Server search works pretty well (except for example infantry servers are nowhere to be found), it now give servers that are near match ending. So you can basically pick up any server, even with 4 or 5 in queue, wait minute or two and bam, everyone in party gets to the game. You're not necessarily in same team, but after few tries in the beginning of the map, you can switch to right side.

Lot to improve, but at least now this game is playable.
    0 health is soo annoying! It drives me crazy!
    02-06-2014 02:28 AM
    got problem with mp servers refresh. whatever I select, the list is always empty. :/ i don't have any issues with MP in other games...
    need to say quick match work sperfectly fine.
    02-06-2014 03:48 AM
    I may go on again tonight. To be honest I am so bad at this game I should probably give up. Fingers crossed that by Battlefield 5 the consider allowing friends to play on the same team. Can't believe that the best squad based game I play has no ability to keep friends together. Basic requirement surely.
    02-06-2014 02:30 PM
    I may go on again tonight. To be honest I am so bad at this game I should probably give up. Fingers crossed that by Battlefield 5 the consider allowing friends to play on the same team. Can't believe that the best squad based game I play has no ability to keep friends together. Basic requirement surely.
    omg yess, that's one thing I really like about CoD, playing with your friends was just so easy on CoD...
    02-06-2014 06:11 PM
    With Battlefield, it is like some faith based test. The highest profile, squad based game, and they don't incorporate a feature to create a squad.... Genius! Happened so many times to me where I cannot be on the same squad or even team as the people in my party.
    02-06-2014 09:29 PM
83 1234