Battlefield 4 - is it fixed yet?

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I expect they will add option to turn it off in next dahsboard update. Icon to show how much battery life left in controller would be useful, too.
I heard ppls game saves were being deleted. I don't even play campaign for that reason. But the multiplayer is great, having a blast with it!

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
No timeline for it though... Could be months away. I could have save ?44 by not buy Battlefield. Looks like I am stuck on single player.

XBOX One Dashboard update to go live in March... will update the 'XBOX Live Experience.'

Apparently, the next part of the system they will tackle will be the TV experience...

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
We’ve started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 game update on Xbox One. You may experience some downtime during this rollout, as we are also updating the game servers. As usual, it will take a few hours before the majority of servers are updated.

This update is mainly designed to prepare the game for the upcoming release of the expansion pack Battlefield 4 Second Assault. We will announce the release date for this expansion pack later.

Jan 30 Xbox One Game Update Notes

DMR Balance Tweaks
- Increased the damage of all DMRs across all ranges. Specifically, damage has been increased at long ranges to allow three-hit kills against unarmored opponents. Additionally, reduced the penalty to accuracy for sustained DMR fire, allowing more rapid follow up shots in combat. The amount of the damage increase varies from weapon to weapon, according to its intended range, rate of fire, and damage. We will continue to monitor the effectiveness of DMRs in combat, and determine if additional action is needed to make DMRs a viable mid to long range weapon.

Other items
-Significantly reduced the duration of the black screen when spawning in, and fixed the issue with players getting killed before being in-game
-Greatly reduced the risk of crosshairs disappearing, which would also result in hit markers disappearing
-Added a headshot icon on the killcard. This should help identify instances where players are correctly killed by one shot
-Fixed an issue in Squad Deathmatch where the “Win/Lose” text was overlapping
-Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the SOFLAM
-Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the MAV
-Fixed the gameplay code to properly track the FOV (Field of View) changes in the options menu
-Fixed an issue where chat would break when entering "false" or "true" in the chat window
-Fixed an out-of-helicopter glitch in Air Superiority where players could spawn on the ground and play as infantry
-Fixed the misaligned crosshairs on the T90 MBT
-Added setting to tweak joystick dead zone
-Various minor crash fixes

thekeeblerelf

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded that update last night and tried to play. They reintroduced the "crash to home screen" feature. The game crashed 3 times in the span of 30 minutes while playing Conquest.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Man it was a nightmare to get on last night. And, after 15 mins of messing my friend and I both got in to the same game.... But on different sides. Can't believe this problem persists. It was there on Battlefield 3 on the 360.

CaptDjob

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Man it was a nightmare to get on last night. And, after 15 mins of messing my friend and I both got in to the same game.... But on different sides. Can't believe this problem persists. It was there on Battlefield 3 on the 360.

It works pretty good. But now after last patch, I got kicked out at least from China Rising when spawning to moving vehicle. Never happened before. Also the headshot logo is ridiculous and also the 0health annoyance.

Server search works pretty well (except for example infantry servers are nowhere to be found), it now give servers that are near match ending. So you can basically pick up any server, even with 4 or 5 in queue, wait minute or two and bam, everyone in party gets to the game. You're not necessarily in same team, but after few tries in the beginning of the map, you can switch to right side.

Lot to improve, but at least now this game is playable.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
It works pretty good. But now after last patch, I got kicked out at least from China Rising when spawning to moving vehicle. Never happened before. Also the headshot logo is ridiculous and also the 0health annoyance.

Server search works pretty well (except for example infantry servers are nowhere to be found), it now give servers that are near match ending. So you can basically pick up any server, even with 4 or 5 in queue, wait minute or two and bam, everyone in party gets to the game. You're not necessarily in same team, but after few tries in the beginning of the map, you can switch to right side.

Lot to improve, but at least now this game is playable.

0 health is soo annoying! It drives me crazy!

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
got problem with mp servers refresh. whatever I select, the list is always empty. :/ i don't have any issues with MP in other games...
need to say quick match work sperfectly fine.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I may go on again tonight. To be honest I am so bad at this game I should probably give up. Fingers crossed that by Battlefield 5 the consider allowing friends to play on the same team. Can't believe that the best squad based game I play has no ability to keep friends together. Basic requirement surely.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I may go on again tonight. To be honest I am so bad at this game I should probably give up. Fingers crossed that by Battlefield 5 the consider allowing friends to play on the same team. Can't believe that the best squad based game I play has no ability to keep friends together. Basic requirement surely.

omg yess, that's one thing I really like about CoD, playing with your friends was just so easy on CoD...

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
With Battlefield, it is like some faith based test. The highest profile, squad based game, and they don't incorporate a feature to create a squad.... Genius! Happened so many times to me where I cannot be on the same squad or even team as the people in my party.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Jumped on a Battlefield game last night. The in game chat was shambolic. And party chat took an age to get going, like 3 or 4 mins. Went on a couple of terrific maps. Loved it.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Played over the past few days, definitely improved compared to a month or two ago (though that's not saying much). Crash to home screen is now a rare occurrence, as well as match disconnects. Sadly rubberbanding, lag, and general glitches still remain. Hell of a lot of fun though!

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it's worse after February Xbox1 OS update. Been dashboarded 3 times in 1 hr, then finally get in with my mates and it crashed for all of us in next 5 mins. booooooooo

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Had some good times recently, no glitches or dashboarding. Just wish I could set my soldier up before I get in to a game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss