Halo: Spartan Assault on XB1 vs W8

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
What are the advantages of Halo:Spartan Assault on the XBOX ONE versus Windows 8?

I'm probably only going to buy one or the other. I don't expect to play co-op.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the windows 8 version for my surface and the Xbox one version... I would rather play with a controller any day. I will take my Xbox controller with my surface if there is a possibility of gaming with halo, asphalt assault, or zombie HQ.

Phone gets hot and controls are eh... At least to me :)

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the windows 8 version for my surface and the Xbox one version... I would rather play with a controller any day. I will take my Xbox controller with my surface if there is a possibility of gaming with halo, asphalt assault, or zombie HQ.

Phone gets hot and controls are eh... At least to me :)
I play it on my Surface with touch controls and I think they've done an excellent job optimizing this game for touch controls. Sure, a controller might be more accurate but I'm really enjoying how well it plays on just the screen (and the fact that you don't have to have anything more than just that)

I would probably have just chosen that option if I had a Lumia 1520.
Agreed, on my 920 it does feel a bit small and chaotic at times :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Didn't they said if you picked up the W8 or WP8 version of halo that you would be able to get the XB1 version at a big discount ?

I did pick it up for WP8 and W8 but, can't see spending even more on the xbox one, even though I would prefer to play the game with the controller....

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If there was still a discount for owning both versions, I'd definitely do it. But alas... I was too slow and lazy to pick it up on Windows 8 before Dec 14th.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Got it on both. Only because I got a discount for the XO version. Its fun on both. Sometimes a larger screen for detailed games like this is easier on the eyes. Beat it on WP8 and having fun again on XO with it.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It's $4.99 if you got it on the phone or w8 before dec 15th.

Yea, it shows up on my account for $4.99 on xbox.com (I have both, WP and W8 versions).... Cool, Might grab it but, I have to look over my Xbox funds, need enough left over to buy one retail game (I think I had $70 or so in there)...

Awsome...

tommikovski

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Achievements carry over from WP8 to XBO ?
I know that MS confirmed this feature for WP8 and W8 but back then, the XBO wasn?t available yet.
Maybe someone can help me out with this one. Since I don?t want to have the same game twice in my Achievement list :D

Cheers,
Tom

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Achievements carry over from WP8 to XBO ?
I know that MS confirmed this feature for WP8 and W8 but back then, the XBO wasn?t available yet.
Maybe someone can help me out with this one. Since I don?t want to have the same game twice in my Achievement list :D

Cheers,
Tom

You will have it twice in your list. But... That means MORE achievements! Not a baf thing. They count as two seperate games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb