Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Is it the right time to get an Xbox 360? X360 here cost 240 euro (Slim,250GB HDD+Fifa 14 game) and Xbox ONE is still available only as preorder.
Shall i wait a few months when Xbox one arrive so X360 is cheaper?

Last edited:

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Xbox one is better,but it cost more and i would wait because you do not know what issues it might have hidden.
For example when X360 first came out it was(and still is) really awesome console,but the phat(fat) version had a few issues like RROD or other hardware failures.If i could afford the xbox one i would wait for a slim or second edition of it...

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally I would wait as long as you can before purchasing the Xbox One, as you would have heard about the teething issues with it. Things like a console actually died, failed to boot, there is drive failures, although these will be covered on warranty, you would still have to wait as pre-orders have been sold out lately.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
You guys lost the point of what i asked,defo i wll get an X360,as i know its reliable and games on Ebay will be cheap as heck,even the last summer i used to play with my original xbox and games on ebay were really cheap!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been eyeballing at a 360 for a few years now.. but wanted to hold off cos next-gen was quite close. I'm on the same boat as you that Xbox One is not yet available in my country (might be we share a country :p), but I'm still just gonna wait it out.

Unless you have some more specific niche need that you know Xbox One won't do at this time (for example.. GTA V or media extender) and you arn't exactly on a budget, can't go too wrong with a 360 as there are tons of great games you probably havnt played and they're most likely gonna be pretty cheap. 360 is gonna be supported for a year or two probably anyways and the thing does have quite the selection of really cool features outside gaming.

EDIT: ugh, I guess I didn't read the last sentence (seems nobody else did either lol). Once again I guess it comes down to your budget.. you could also probably find a second hand one fairly cheap even now.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Since the Xbox One don't have backward compatibility with Xbox 360 games, it's a good idea to get one, there is a giant number of great games to play in the 360... and considering that the list of games for the Xbox One is small, could take some time to fill the space, maybe a year.

If you can get the Xbox 360 slim more cheap, like second hand as suggested could be better since you can save money. There is no point to spend too much on older generation console.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I think X360 can play my old xbox games too (from xbox 2005 console),that's great!
i consider to buy a new one,after xbox one come to my country,it will be pretty cheap to get a new X360 - hope so

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Ah, didn't know about this. Although I did have a pretty strong hunch that there was no "universal BC" with all original Xbox games

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My boyfriend got a refurbished 360 at a Game Stop near my house on Black Friday. It's sitting right here in my room. I have no idea what he paid for it, but I'm pretty happy with it. With that being said, I think you should go and get a 360 because it's pretty neat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans