Any good options yet?
    01-15-2014 02:22 PM
    Well, you it has XBOX Fitness which is a pretty good option. At the moment there are a bunch of free routines you can do from 10-60 minute long workouts. I think the only entire 'workout regimes' that it has is thatTransform one by the tiny hot girl...
    IMStrugglin likes this.
    01-15-2014 03:33 PM
    I can vouch for the Xbox Fitness app. It is good. Takes a while to load, but once it does there are a ton of workouts available for free. My daughter loves it. I had a little 10 minute session and I built up a fair sweat. Bagged some achievements too. Any one that moans at this should give their head a shake. It has more value to me than a fitness DVD.
    IMStrugglin likes this.
    01-15-2014 05:36 PM
    Cool. Thanks for the response. I think I'll plunge and get one then.
    01-16-2014 04:00 PM
    the only semi major gripe i have with Xbox Fitness is you cant use your voice to navigate. I should be able to turn my xbox on and start a working using my voice as my input the whole time. As it is now i have to turn on a controller or use hand gestures.
    01-16-2014 04:23 PM
    It also had an Azure connection issue today and would not load.
    01-16-2014 05:53 PM
    I'm confused by the Xbox Fitness business model. The way it looks now is fine. If you have an Xbox Live Gold account, you can access a library of free workouts or buy whole workout programs. However, all indications in the media are that the free access is only temporary and even Xbox Live Gold members will have to pay a monthly fee to access Xbox Fitness at the end of the year. So it looks like we will have to pay a monthly fee AND buy workout programs. If that's the case, then no thank you very much.
    01-17-2014 09:36 AM
    I have been using Xbox Fitness, but I was wondering if anyone has been able to get it to track 2 people at once. My wife and I tried doing a workout, but it seemed to only keep track of one of us at a time. Would be nice if it could at least track 2 people which Kinect should be able to do.
    01-17-2014 10:30 AM
    I dont think it will be a monthly free. I'm assuming each program will have a free workout, and if you like it you can buy the whole complete program. Maybe discounts for Gold members.
    01-17-2014 10:35 AM
    I dont think it will be a monthly free. I'm assuming each program will have a free workout, and if you like it you can buy the whole complete program. Maybe discounts for Gold members.
    There will be a monthly fee for Xbox Fitness Pass. See Xbox Fitness - Xbox.com at the bottom.
    *Xbox Fitness coming Holiday 2013. Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.
    However, it looks like it covers "unlimited access," while additional content can be purchased. It is unclear whether you need an Xbox Fitness Pass to purchase content.
    01-17-2014 11:46 AM
    Well I wouldn't pay for it, shame it is not free with gold permanently.
    01-17-2014 02:58 PM