Titanfall beta registration

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Anything you'll see is not indicative of the final product too. There was a respawn dev who said that the alpha is operating at 25% texture quality... It already looks pretty decent too.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear that this MechDescent you have played is fun!

I have a little problem though.. my finnish preorder comes with Titanfall, but big chances are that said preorder wont be delivered anywhere near march.. I could try if they would deliver just Titanfall to be ahead of time, but I doubt it.. although they do typically stop some of the big games even without the consoles being around (to cater to importers). Or then I could just buy Titanfall again and sell the other copy I get later on. Besides, I did wish that I'd get Titanfall as digital, cos it's likely a game I want to keep and not have to mess with discs.

Are you saying you already have a US One and you have a Finnish One preorder that comes with Titanfall? Or are you saying you have a Finnish 360 preorder of Titanfall? How you used "preorder comes with" makes it confusing... It is hard to give you a suggestion without knowing what consoles you have and what versions you are talking about, haha.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My Xbox One that is preordered from Finland. I did buy another one from Germany that is yet to arrive. The finnish preorder had this preorderer bonus so that I also get Titanfall with it.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
As someone who has played the game - the videos don't do it justice. Its a ton of fun. Plus, its running at 25% graphically - it'll apparently look a lot better - which it already looks 'decent'. They toned down the AI in the bots for the alpha (I believe...) because they were just looking for network stuff.

There is a possibility that there will be an open beta closer to launch (Respawn has stated that they 'haven't ruled that out'), so there may be another chance to see what this game offers....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6