Stand by for Titanfall (beta)

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
One of my best friends (who works for gamestop corporate) got an early access code. Now I know what everyone else felt like when I had access to the Alpha ;)

Of course, I didn't invite him to a party while I played, like he's been doing to me... haha

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I got an early access code AND IT IS INCREDIBLE!!! It is extremely fast paced I was out of breath after every match! Lol I've been playing it all night and I am quite happy with it!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I spent 2 hours last night trying to hunt for codes on twitter, always too slow though :p I'd hope one comes in later today, wouldn't necessarily want to fight the urge of playing it all Valentine's day.. :p

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Is the beta open to all who apply only a limited few chosen at random?

I think most who apply will get a code, but they are being sent out in waves throughout the weekend...
when I applied, the automated response I got was, and I am paraphrasing, to "wait for the code via email if you are selected to play." That, along with it being a "closed beta" implies limited invitation. I am still waiting myself.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I an early access code that allowed me to play the day before the beta went live (btw the servers are down now, that's why im here lol).

Got that through work being an indirect Microsoft associate! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster