Digital download deals

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So last weak Powerstar Golf was discounted $5, this week it's Crimson Dragon for $5 off. I'm really hoping these sales start carrying over to mainstream titles. I much prefer download over discs, but it's hard to commit when better deals can be had for a disc copy. Hopefully sales like this will be more frequent, and lead to even better sales (steam, anyone?). If it weren't for console games, I wouldn't own any discs at all. I'm hoping Microsoft can make it happen for me.

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I want to clarify that the kinds of deals I really want to see are for new titles, such as pre-order discounts and bonuses like you see for the disc counterparts.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I believe that the Games with Gold program that MS started with the 360 should be carrying over to the One sometime this year. I picked up some pretty good games on the 360 through this program, so I'm really hoping that the One version delivers.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Twitter is such a piece of garbage in many ways, but I've been trying to keep it open just for that reason, but not like it even refreshes reliably enough to catch those in time..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Twitter is such a piece of garbage in many ways, but I've been trying to keep it open just for that reason, but not like it even refreshes reliably enough to catch those in time..

Meh, to each their own...I do like it and use it more than I use Facebook on some days....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo