• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
02-13-2014 08:10 AM
40 12
tools
    no, we have already had that. My understanding is that wa included in the day one patch.

well theres another speed update coming. They are limiting the kinnect required resources. Figured this was old news
    Microsoft Reportedly Relaxing Xbox One Kinect Requirements, Giving GPU Power A Boost - HotHardware
    02-03-2014 09:46 PM
    well theres another speed update coming. They are limiting the kinnect required resources. Figured this was old news
    Microsoft Reportedly Relaxing Xbox One Kinect Requirements, Giving GPU Power A Boost - HotHardware
    That is a neat find, thanks for sharing.

Also found a month old update with some good quotes on the update coming out.
    Xbox One's first big update will address 'the Live experience,' expect streaming before E3

"The feedback we've gotten is pretty valid; some of the social stuff is hidden or harder to use than it was on the Xbox 360. So you're gonna see us come out with an update where, well, we're going to fix those things. As a person who's been pretty involved in building Xbox Live for the last decade, I take it pretty seriously when people say it's harder to get into a party, and the defaults aren't right, and I don't like the model. So what I'm trying to do with the team is kind of theme some stuff up. Let's take an update and really go through a big list of what we're hearing from customers, what we know is broken with the architecture, areas that we want to improve or complete. I think that's a theme you'll really see us push on -- that Live experience."
    Sounds like they hear us, Gents! Our fixes will be on the way, soon! haha
    02-04-2014 09:16 AM
    Some good stuff there people. They have much to do in my opinion. I get some random crashes every now and then too. Not many, had 3 altogether, but all in the last 7 days. Odd. For me, the absolute baseline that they should aim for are the 360 features. If the new one does not do those, plus more, then I think that is a fail.
    02-04-2014 01:54 PM
    Sounds like they hear us, Gents! Our fixes will be on the way, soon! haha
    Only problem is it will take 5 years to get it all fixed....
    02-04-2014 02:30 PM
    For me, pretty much everything needs a major overhaul, its painfully slow to do almost anything, the party invites and chat is so much harder to use too. I just want it all to be as simple and seemless at the xbox360, just a bit faster.
    02-05-2014 07:09 AM
    Major Nelson sent out a msg about an update next Tuesday!

Xbox Live's Major Nelson » Xbox One System Update coming Feb 11 :

Key Points:
    The ability to see and manage your storage space.
    The battery power indicator is back!
    And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.
    These are just a few of the many updates we will be shipping on February 11. We’ll share more details on these and other upcoming features in the coming weeks. We have several surprises in store that we think you’ll love.

PLUS............
    March 4 system updates – countdown to “Titanfall”
    02-05-2014 10:16 AM
    The Xbox 360 evolved nicely. Certainly light years ahead of where it began.
    It's insane how people are expecting such rapid updating of the XBox One when it took years on the 360. Be thankful that MS is putting updates out every month it seems. That used to be friggen amazing, now people are upset when they don't get a weekly update. It's the mobile app disease.
    02-05-2014 11:23 AM
    It's insane how people are expecting such rapid updating of the XBox One when it took years on the 360. Be thankful that MS is putting updates out every month it seems. That used to be friggen amazing, now people are upset when they don't get a weekly update. It's the mobile app disease.
    were you meaning me? My comment says evolved nicely, not quickly. I don't expect weekly updates. I am also grateful that the updates are coming. However, I am a cheesed off that so much was left out. I would have expected that the minimum specs at release would be the same as the 360. I appreciate BBC iPlayer and all the other apps would take time, but the baked in features should have been implemented at release. I fully anticipate it will develop at a faster pace than the last gen.
    02-05-2014 01:48 PM
    Also the bd player 24hz sync issues has been fixed. Seeing lots of reviews complaining about this so its good to know that it has been fixed. You just need to launch bd player to get the update. So now you know.
    02-06-2014 01:24 AM
    Looking forward to those udpates and can't wait for: ......We have several surprises in store that we think you’ll love. .......
    02-06-2014 02:50 AM
    That really does sound promising.
    02-06-2014 01:33 PM
    As per Major Nelson's twitter, today's patch postponed till later this week (no date) yet, the March update details can be found here: Xbox Live's Major Nelson » More details on the Multiplayer and Party Updates for Xbox One Coming in March :
    Last edited by Coreldan; 02-11-2014 at 09:08 AM.
    02-11-2014 08:52 AM
    Great news. So glad they're getting the party stuff in before Titanfall..
    02-11-2014 02:37 PM
    So there was meant to be an update on feb 11th, yet my xbox isn't seeing it. Anyone got it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-13-2014 06:04 AM
    As I posted above, it was postponed to later this week. If it doesnt come tomorrow, then I guess it goes till next week, but they did say it would come still this week.
    02-13-2014 08:10 AM
40 12