I have a really annoying problem, I have a free gamertag change available and I can't change it! When I try on my phone and tap save, nothing happens, when I try on my PC browser it says
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    date: 2/8/2014 3:43:03 AM
    code: EEEEEEEE80153039
    s: q7KeB4D+ajX3cUOHdznk/A==
    id: 15935e7b-850a-48c1-92d4-601fc1bd018b
    req: 61993b3e-3231-44aa-97c9-9892c65f7a58

It's really annoying! I tried clearing my cache, both on phone and pc, tried using explorer, but still the same thing. I don't want my gamertag to be Player172859149 forever! :S

p.s. I don't have a gold membership nor did I ever buy anything from Xbox. Never had any of their consoles nor any other console, cause I don't have that kind of money. And I live in Serbia, And Xbox didn't support my country, on my phone the "Games" app was not xbox until 2 days ago, but I didn't change where I live in any of my accounts. When "games" app was Pinned it was accent coloured, but like I said 2 days ago It changed to Xbox, I installed extras, no problems with editing my avatar, or info on my phone and on the website. I love the Xbox stuff and the avatar, and I want to put my gamertag so I can finally be a part of the community, at least on my phone. Please help me :(
    02-10-2014 12:13 AM
    Read here

View or edit gamer profile | Games for Windows Live - Xbox.com

You should be able to download and install a free Xbox for Windows game and change your gamertag through that. Hope this helps you out.
    02-10-2014 04:21 AM
    Read here

So like Age of Empires online is okay to download so I can change, right?

You should be able to download and install a free Xbox for Windows game and change your gamertag through that. Hope this helps you out.
    02-10-2014 01:33 PM
    Read here

So like Age of Empires online is okay to download so I can change, right?
    02-10-2014 01:34 PM
    Follow the steps in the article.
    02-10-2014 01:42 PM
    Bro I understand everything, but I need a game for windows live, which I don't, I'm downloading Age of Empires right now, which is a game for windows live. But is there any other game that uses the windows live program that is light weight?
    02-10-2014 01:45 PM
    I don't know. I have an Xbox, so I don't need to change my gamertag without one.

To give you the answer above, I simply ran a Bing search for "change gamertag without Xbox" and gave you the solution from the results of the search. It's up to you to go through the list of available downloadable games and choose something appropriate.
    02-10-2014 02:00 PM
    Oh, okay, well I installed a couple of xbox games for pc, those lightweight games, but it doesnt use the games for windows live program, but I remember a year ago when I installed age of empires online just to check it out, it had games for windows live, when you press the home button it opens. So i'll just wait out for it download , thanks for helping me m8. Cheers, I'll let you know if it works :)
    02-10-2014 02:03 PM
    So It didnt't work.... I need a product key for any windows live game... Even the free to play one Age of Empires online... There was a fix while xbox supported pc games. You could "buy" the free game and it would show in games for windows live program and theres a view product key there, but I cant since there are no more games on that program
    ... Any other way??? :S

Sent with my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    02-10-2014 10:50 PM