02-21-2014 10:06 AM
91 ... 234
tools
    Well, you get it a few days earlier! I'm also gonna get it digitally and with the size of the full game, I will likely spend the 13th just downloading lol :P
    02-18-2014 03:56 PM

Such an epic round! Check out some highlights I put together on Xbox One :P
    Looking at this, made me realize how terrible my play is... atrocious, would be a better word. I need more time with it.
    02-18-2014 04:22 PM
    Here's my Gameplay footage!

Vallos likes this.
    02-18-2014 04:42 PM
    still not decided if i should buy it or not. i am not that impressed by the game + there is Thief coming out on Feb 25th + i am too busy on bf4, so cant say.
    02-19-2014 06:29 AM
    The thing that I seem to have to tell people at times is to remind them that - this is a beta.

It isn't running at full throttle yet (especially not graphically - the difference between the alpha and beta is good, but it isn't all the way up yet. I expect the final to look better).

It is a beta so there are going to be a lot of maps, game types, burn cards, tier kits, ordnances, and weapons available that haven't been included yet that will be present in the final game. There is a thread on Neogaf with someone who has scoured through the PC code to find a lot of those things.

There is STILL a multiplayer campaign that hasn't been unveiled yet. I think there is still a lot left that Respawn hasn't shown us yet and I can't wait to see it. I've had a blast playing this game.

The only thing I question so far was their decision to turn the Kinect mic ability off with no way to turn it back on. that's why I think it is so silent when you're playing. During the alpha the Kinect mic was 'on' and everyone talked. I've been surprised how quiet the beta has been...

From that Neogaf thread, there has also been speculation that there could be 'monsters' in the final game too... so, if we could have mini-pacific rim type fights too? Yes please... at least according to this tweet...
    https://twitter.com/jwhdavison/statu...04855295528960
    02-19-2014 12:00 PM
    Oh man. Last night my Titan was near doomed so I charged right into 3 enemy Titans. They all tried punching me.

So I eject and my Titan goes nuclear and destroys all three enemies.

Man, I wish I remembered to say, "XBOX record that"
    Vallos likes this.
    02-19-2014 12:09 PM
    02-19-2014 12:14 PM
    Beta over. I'm already having withdrawals.
    02-20-2014 03:24 AM
    Yeah.. same here.. I still have a few clips to put together into a bigger video, but other than that all I can do is wait now!

"Luckily" I'm quite busy with the family, university and work until the release date, though.
    02-20-2014 05:15 AM
    And now we wait, such a long time!

Vallos and gedzum like this.
    02-20-2014 07:35 AM
    BTW, did anyone notice that in the personal stats it also tracks how long you've traveled on a zipline? Weird that neither beta map had any ziplines if they exist in the game.
    02-20-2014 02:19 PM
    I'm glad I got to participate in the beta because I'll be in Hawaii when the game comes out.
    02-20-2014 03:05 PM
    I would presume that they DO exist... but on another map or in the multiplayer campaign in some fashion....
    BTW, did anyone notice that in the personal stats it also tracks how long you've traveled on a zipline? Weird that neither beta map had any ziplines if they exist in the game.
    02-20-2014 03:06 PM
    Nice gameplay video. I really need to make more use of that wall running and that titan kill when your one landed on it was brilliant!

I never noticed that zipline stat. That will be an interesting way to travel around the map
    02-21-2014 02:52 AM
    BTW, I'm going ziplining in Hawaii, so I'll have a head start on that stat.
    02-21-2014 10:02 AM
    Nice gameplay video. I really need to make more use of that wall running and that titan kill when your one landed on it was brilliant!

I never noticed that zipline stat. That will be an interesting way to travel around the map
    Had I been smarter, I shouldve done another "xbox, record that" later to catch the titan and 2x pilot kill that followed after I boarfef my titan :P
    02-21-2014 10:06 AM
91 ... 234