The Official "I got the Titanfall Beta Code" Thread

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Got a PC code and been playing that, no luck with Xbox One so far. Hopefully I get one soon, as I'd be much more interested in playing this on the Xbox One, playing with the keyboard gives me hand cramps for starters :p

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Sweet! I just won a contest for a Titanfall Beta code from Benthepcguy's twitter page! Downloading now :). I'll be on once the servers are back up! Woohoo!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I got an early access code that let me play the day before the beta went live from being an indirect Microsoft associate! But the servers are down now :( super unhappy.

I tried to get a PC code but Microsoft only provides their indirect agents with Xbox One codes. First world problems :/

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I got my PC code this morning, but was at work all day. Came home to get some Titan time under my belt, but servers are down:-( Really looking forward to things being back up and running tomorrow!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I got an early access code that let me play the day before the beta went live from being an indirect Microsoft associate! But the servers are down now :( super unhappy.

I tried to get a PC code but Microsoft only provides their indirect agents with Xbox One codes. First world problems :/

Expertzone?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Wish I had an Xbox code for the "record that"-feature. After a while of going 1v1 against an enemy titan when on foot myself, I called down my own titan that landed on the enemy titan, instantly destroying it :p

Well, gotta be happy to even have the PC code :p At least I have a capable computer of running the game maxed :p

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Wish there was beta codes for x360 too :/
i got no xbox one and my pc is really weak for titanfall so i cant try that game yet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786