Are you getting titan fall in physical or digital form?

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I guess your complaint is valid. But I would rather support Respawn Entertainment not take money away from them. I would like to make sure they have a reason to stay on Xbox one by showing them my support by buying their game. I won't sign your petition. But maybe others will.

dzdj

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Titanfall for free petition?

Hmm I guess your complaint is valid. But I would rather support Respawn Entertainment not take money way from. I would like to make sure they have a reason to stay on Xbox one by showing them my support by buying their game. I won't sign your petition. But maybe others will.
This times infinity.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm I guess your complaint is valid. But I would rather support Respawn Entertainment not take money way from. I would like to make sure they have a reason to stay on Xbox one by showing them my support by buying their game. I won't sign your petition. But maybe others will.

thats true i guess but still unfair

EmceeGeek

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Titanfall for free petition?

Hmm I guess your complaint is valid. But I would rather support Respawn Entertainment not take money away from them. I would like to make sure they have a reason to stay on Xbox one by showing them my support by buying their game. I won't sign your petition. But maybe others will.

Wouldn't that be Microsoft paying them though? Yeah.... They don't just get things free. I feel like Microsoft does need to give get us a free game too or money back, which they won't do.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Why? Do you expect them to owe you games every time they come out with a new bundle that comes with a game for basically free? Or every time they do a hardware revision with more power efficient components they should call back your Xbox One to be upgraded?

You are not entitled to this and it is most certainly not unfair.

ioaniro

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Asking for a free game that didn't exist when you bought your console just because there's a bundle now is a bit out there :-D. You did get exactly what you bought, the possibility to play from day one. The European version included some digital games at launch (FIFA) because the launch was not really day one in most countries since it followed the US launch. Also high taxes in Europe brings the Xbox price to a lot more than in the US. Another thing to consider is that the secondary selling point of the Xbox one, the living room hub with the TV through the Xbox and channel switching with Kinect etc. does not work in Europe (as far as I know).

And as a last guess, maybe Europe didn't sell as many Xbox one's as the US did (since it is still not launched in most Europe, just the major countries) and they want to make sure they have enough players online for a good Titanfall experience on the European servers?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely not. The Day One owners already got their Achievements, special controllers, and DLC. I mean, I can't go ask for part of my money back for a game if it goes on-sale a few months later. Within the return policy? Maybe (I did it with my Lumia 920), but to complain about not getting it THREE MONTHS LATER is just dumb. I mean, are you going to demand a Halo 5 paint job on your One if they release a Halo 5 edition of the console with Halo 5 included at the end of the year?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, I don't think you have a valid foot to stand on bud. It ain't going to happen.

Just think - You've had 3 months of XBOX One gaming goodness (even with the hiccups) and the people joining now haven't. I think that makes up for one free game - even if it is Titanfall.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm firmly in the camp that wants developers to make money on X1 so there is incentive to continue developing for it. Sony clearly is the best platform for people looking to get freebies, and their financial statements reflect this. The great thing about Xbox is that the attach rate has always been very high compared to PS and Wii. At the end of the day, the real money is made on software and services. Xbox has delivered best in this area, even when they haven't matched numbers on the hardware side.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 1020 for 300$ and now it is reduced to 99$. I think MS owes me 200$. Such a silly thread. I'm sorry... Day One owners got their perks and achievements already.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be a free give-away or something to everyone who has the day one achievement sometime down the line. Even if its free avatar items or something.

sumothong01

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
You can start the petition all you want but I doubt you'll get many signatures. Most people understand that for a company to spend time and resources to bring a product to market they expect to make money on it. If respawn makes money on Titanfall that means they will be more likely to make more awesome games for the X1. (which you probably won't get for free either) Sorry guy sometimes you have to pay/work for what you want. You're not owed anything and life isn't fair.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be a free give-away or something to everyone who has the day one achievement sometime down the line. Even if its free avatar items or something.

I really hope so. I'd rather give back this controller and achievement if I knew they were doing deals like this.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

I want a free 2014 Mazda because I bought one in 2011. Come on Mazda, get on it!!

Sent from my Yellow Nokia 1520 (RM-937)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb