Are you getting titan fall in physical or digital form?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
At least EU customers might wanna keep a tab on this page: https://www.gamepointsnow.com/xbox-live.

They are apparently very close to being able to sell redeemable digital codes even cheaper than what you can get digital copies from fe. Amazon. It would be like 20-25€ saved on several digital titles, such as Titanfall!

CaptDjob

May 11, 2012
Visit site
All digital for this generation and I love it. Games are always up-to-date and no hassle finding and swapping discs. And if this already feels good, I assume after few years this feels even better. Need bigger HDD though, hopefully it will support 1.5TB. I think I can manage with that this generation. I am buying only few games per year so I think if some 20+ games fit in, I am happy.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
At least EU customers might wanna keep a tab on this page: https://www.gamepointsnow.com/xbox-live.
They are apparently very close to being able to sell redeemable digital codes even cheaper than what you can get digital copies from fe. Amazon. It would be like 20-25€ saved on several digital titles, such as Titanfall!

page looks fine, but all games, incl those not released yet, are out of stock. bit strange.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a physical copy. Only because through best buy - I had some reward certificates to use (should've just purchased an xbox live store card....

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
page looks fine, but all games, incl those not released yet, are out of stock. bit strange.

That's cos as I said, the supplier is still in the process. Apparently the contracts etc are ready, but they are waiting for a final green light to start the business. So they're not per se out of stock, as they've never had em yet but they are coming soon, apparently

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Physical due to deals and promos. If you go to Microsoft store and pre-order, you get $10 free Xbox live money. Come on, only way I would buy it digitaly in this case if it was $49.99 on xbox live and we know that WONT happen (on release, as this is a MUST own on day one).

I have picked up 2-3 games digitaly, yep I like not having to deal with the discs but, they do look pretty on my shelf with my 360 games... I will not turn down a deal, If the price is right, then it's worth owning the disc on.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Depends for me. If I want to play it right away I will go physical and pick up a copy at midnight. If I buy it digital it will take forever to download over XBox Live.. what is it, 42 GB? I want to play ASAP baby.

If they would allow pre-downloads then I would go digital, but I'm guessing they caved to the physical stores and are not doing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786